3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Well, you already had fun with your other game, isn't it time to go back to this one?

D

Deleted member 2767565

It's so great to see this title changed from "Abandoned" to "Onhold". Something exciting for so many of us to hopefully look forward to as this uncertain (including this title) new year gets underway. I hope these guys truly can and do follow through and are able to resume at the lofty level of quality and enjoyment they had attained before leaving.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
It's so great to see this title changed from "Abandoned" to "Onhold". Something exciting for so many of us to hopefully look forward to as this uncertain (including this title) new year gets underway. I hope these guys truly can and do follow through and are able to resume at the lofty level of quality and enjoyment they had attained before leaving.
Fully agree!

D

Deleted member 2479505

How many hours of gameplay the current version have??

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
with this being a v1.1 i wasn't expecting it to be over so quick. you barely get to progress with any of the characters. damn. the design for the younger niece is so good though

Reactions: Невзор

seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1, dirty pool may be difficult as to Patr**n guidelines but its way better than MBS.

Its maybe to early to know but DP has quite some room to extend.

The if there is no underling reason, like poor code or other similar types.

TBS.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes