3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
We don't plan that far ahead, we simply have no enough resources at our hands right now to make a high quality DP update, that's why we're currently focused on MBD. Sadly, I can't give you even an approximate release date of new DP :(
The main sister (Sister to MC) model in this game is so fucking great, that's one of the reasons this game must be continued.

Reactions: Ti12h
D

Deleted member 2767565

Well, just in case the Dev(s) happen(s) to look in again, for what it's worth (of course) if or when work on "Dirty Pool" recommences in earnest, I'm ready to subscribe to their Patreon.

I've wasted my hard earned money more than once before and I cannot, therefore, commit to this project until sincere intentions become sincere reality. It's not that I do not trust them, I cannot afford to trust them. There is a subtle, but significant, difference and only one potential loser.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

PedroPadro

Jul 11, 2017
The woman you leave locked up (if you choose this path) on the basement of the sex shop, is there a path that make you go back to have some fun with her or is it not possible ?

D

Deleted member 2767565

I for one (or two), really hope the Devs are true to their word on this, because I think this is a really nice story.

The story is solid, quirky (in places) and consistently mischievous and heartwarming. The girls have attractive personalities and is each drop-dead gorgeous in her own way, in particular as lostsoul11111113 said earlier, Julie the older niece is one of the loveliest creations I've seen in these VNs. The Mom (WOW!) ticks all the boxes, a pair of lovely big ticks in there too.

I reckon these guys could well begin to attract patrons like iron filings to a magnet if they focus full time on this and move it along more than they have been able (or inclined) to do so far.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes