3.80 star(s) 35 Votes
Oct 12, 2019
Lol, this game was actually funny. It had moments where I actually laughed out loud. The pick up artists at the bar was really good. "I just jizzed in my pants."

D

Deleted member 2767565

The way he talks about it makes it seems like it wont happen for years lol. really no point waiting, It might as well be abandoned.
Well, I'm sure I do not speak alone when I say that we'll all miss you. It has certainly been very pleasant to see you here and to receive your input.
May I personally wish you happier times elsewhere and hope to see you pass this way again, just on the off-chance perhaps, in years to come.

Sep 11, 2020
Is Nichole and Emily separate paths that locks MC to the one particular girl? (i.e. if we pick Nichole route are we locked out of Emily's path?)

And what is the friend path? Is it a branch to the love path or is it just plotonic relationship with the characters?
1.PNG

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The patch on Lewdpatcher was updated two days ago and is version 1.11 but the version on f95 was lasted updated in 2019 and is 1.1.

Was there a new update recently or this an error?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Out of all the games I've every played this is @ the top of the list. I wish Pirot King would continue working on it because it was most entertaining. I must have downloaded & finished it 3 or 4 Times and I'm about to download it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes