3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
csicsi2.png bul3.png
I updated several sketches, pinups, a comic page to the serie The love of Alice and Updated If you do 4 game!
I opened a poll for the new game in march. I started on new game locations as well, wrote the script for more games last month. I made a loot of commissions as well!
I gave out a 17 pages long artbook this month with hints, tips to draw better!
A lot of people came to support! This was a great month!

I tank you for your ideas, Support and help! I really like to read here comments and if you like, join my patreon as well!​

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I am on Discord! I work on The secret of the house update right now and can only chat:)Still you can write your ideas for free fast sketching and when i need my morning practice i will have ideas in my hand to choose:) Thank you! Sketching updates later in this month:)

Post on my Patreon about new infos attached:)

Next update according to the votes is the day 3 of The secret of the house!

Script ready, writing dialogue.

I add more backgrounds, new characters and we get some progress in the story!

Now the priority is The secret of the house, in near future I will make a poll again to decide which game to update :)

Also I started to add more strategy parts to If you do 5. I make scenes in my freetime and when I get tired of watching the monitor:)

If you do, Factotum and Gasmine are prepared during my work on the commissions and The Secret of the house and they won't be updated monthly.

The Secret of the house will be updated monthly!

But of the other games: I always make a bit and in 3-4 months there will be a new update of some games.

Of course the polls can change this, I will monitor your will!

Last edited:

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
I am on Discord! I work on The secret of the house update right now and can only chat:)Still you can write your ideas for free fast sketching and when i need my morning practice i will have ideas in my hand to choose:) Thank you! Sketching updates later in this month:)

Post on my Patreon about new infos attached:)

Next update according to the votes is the day 3 of The secret of the house!

Script ready, writing dialogue.

I add more backgrounds, new characters and we get some progress in the story!

Now the priority is The secret of the house, in near future I will make a poll again to decide which game to update :)

Also I started to add more strategy parts to If you do 5. I make scenes in my freetime and when I get tired of watching the monitor:)

If you do, Factotum and Gasmine are prepared during my work on the commissions and The Secret of the house and they won't be updated monthly.

The Secret of the house will be updated monthly!

But of the other games: I always make a bit and in 3-4 months there will be a new update of some games.

Of course the polls can change this, I will monitor your will!
May I ask for the Discord link again? I'm a bit late for it :) and thank you!

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
gogo.jpg

1/3 of the visual part is ready to program in and I started on programming already!

The other 2/3 is sexyness:) Today I start on it!

1/3 of commissions are done and the pack will be released with the full tier content to avoid confusion! I do not forget any commissions:)

The love of Alice comic release page: at the end of the month! We have just a few supporters for the comics now.

Papow

May 31, 2017
Sorry, but do you know the fellows name who asked for similar designed games? His comment was deleted from the M forum.:(
Sry, I don't know him. Can you make some fan signature, People can help you advertise your new project so he might see your new project from their signature

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes