[Discussion] BDSM in Adult games and in general!

Do you like BDSM in any way?

• Total voters

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
One of my favorite kinks is submissive girls and all that jazz. But I dont really care for the real hardcore BDSM stuff with leather, chains, whips and weird contraptions. I fucking love slave collars though XD

edit: More specifically, what I love the most in these scenarios is the psychological aspect rather than the sexual act itself. I like it when the male protagonist dominates people of authority. Mainly, the mother (++ sisters heh). Although blackmail is usually required to kick things off, it should not be the only crutch that holds the relationship together. Sooner, rather than later, the submissive streak should come out and the girl enamored by the confidence/masculinity/bigdick? of the male char.

I certainly enjoy mind control and potion stuff too, but there is something more satisfying when you dominate them naturally.

I agree that the psychological aspect is a big thing for me as well. Although I love just every aspect of BDSM in a way :biggrin:
Well two games that start the domination relationship of with blackmail are Sisterly Lust and Man of the House. In MotH the relationship changes totally in a Dom/Sub one even after you can't control the sister by blackmail anymore. After this it gets quite good in my opinion.
In Sisterly Lust it actually happens quite similiar.

So yeah I am no big fan of blackmail or any kind of mind control "plot device".

I want to the submissiv part to realice that she actually like to submit to the dominant part.

Reactions: desmosome

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe because a successful rebellion is sexier than preserving an existing hierarchie. Or maybe just because I like to see a hot milf dominated. I can't say the exact reasons, but in general I prefer younger ladies dominating milfs. This could be a slightly tomboy-ish geek girl dominating her more traditionally feminine mom or a mysterious lady in black seducing a mature housewife into leaving her family behind for life of sexual servitude. For me it adds a lot of additional excitement, if the mature lady hasn't been in a lesbian relationship before and feels sexual attraction to a woman for the first time, giving even power to the woman dominating her.
That's an interessting view at this and I quite like the idea of this. Especially because it is quite different to my view of this. So are there actually games with this kind of relationship?

For the secretly submissive storyline I think it might work in a lesbian as well as in a straight version, though I always prefer the lesbian variant. If there was a straight version I'd only play one with a secretly submissive woman. A game with a secretly submissive male character wouldn't make it anywhere near my harddisk *shudder*. I think different sets of clothing would be great for such a game, with the secretly submissive character wearing a uniform or armor in public, while wearing lingerie, high heels plus BDSM gear such as blind folds or gags during the sex scenes.
For me scenes with only women are a lot more "erotic" in an artistic way, while scenes with a man and a woman are kind of more sexual. (Kind of difficult to describe)
Well different sets of clothing are a must in any kind of BDSM themed games :coldsweat:
And BDSM gear or devices aren't used enough in my opinion.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
That's an interessting view at this and I quite like the idea of this. Especially because it is quite different to my view of this. So are there actually games with this kind of relationship?

For me scenes with only women are a lot more "erotic" in an artistic way, while scenes with a man and a woman are kind of more sexual. (Kind of difficult to describe)
Well different sets of clothing are a must in any kind of BDSM themed games :coldsweat:
And BDSM gear or devices aren't used enough in my opinion.
After Invasion has scenes, where the daughter (or son, if you play as a male character) spanks the mom and enslaves a milf neighbor. I currently haven't found any games where a milf is dominated by a mysterious lady and I haven't found any games with the secretly submissive powerful lady.

In general, I think, there are rather few BDSM games. I think this may be because various corruption games already take the idea of domination a step further.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
After Invasion has scenes, where the daughter (or son, if you play as a male character) spanks the mom and enslaves a milf neighbor. I currently haven't found any games where a milf is dominated by a mysterious lady and I haven't found any games with the secretly submissive powerful lady.
I would actually love to play games, where you play a female protagonist, that is dominant and that can dominate others females or males doesn't matter for me :)

In general, I think, there are rather few BDSM games. I think this may be because various corruption games already take the idea of domination a step further.
My problem with these corruption games is, that they use things like drugs, superpowers, blackmail, etc. a lot! And that is like a no go start into any kind of BDSM for me...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
A game where I wished the whole story would be different is "Fashion business". The only character that I like and find in any way sympathetic is the female protagonist and at the start you really think that you kind of can play dominant path with her, but yeah the game sadly is a lot different and I kind of don't like it...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
:eek:XDx'D
I think that will be fine.
I would like to make an appointment with Eleanor, is it possible:eek:penedeyewink:?
Haha :biggrin:

(Well it depends, if you want to dirty the reputation of the goddess :biggrin:)
Jokes aside, let me hear it ;)

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
@Furuichi Imadori

Is this strapon to you liking? :closedtongue::closedtongue::biggrin::evilsmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy MOSES OF THE JESUS!!! That's a big NO for me. I love being submissive as well as being dominant. There's no way I am gonna let her fuck me with that. Okay maybe if it's Women's day then I might consider it.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Holy MOSES OF THE JESUS!!! That's a big NO for me. I love being submissive as well as being dominant. There's no way I am gonna let her fuck me with that. Okay maybe if it's Women's day then I might consider it.
It was more of a joke with @Furuichi Imadori because of the disscussion on the High Life thread, but I agree I wouldn't let her come near me at all! I mean who even produces such enormous strapons? :coldsweat:

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks buddy for the elephant's trunk stapon.

Thanks pal for the chainsaw strapon.

My dear friends, I really appreciate your attentions x'DXD

No problem, but mine is a horse strapon ;)

So what did you want to talk about Ele? :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
BDSM is great as a whole, there's specifics which don't do much for me, but overall it's great.

But when it comes to games... Egh. Haven't found a game around bdsm that really does it for me. Some will have bondage, but don't have the D/s, others have S/M but lack in the other departments, so yeah... I think games are kinda behind on it, and the ones that do manage to have some acceptable levels of BDSM only have them as side components to the main story. Disappointing tbh, but oh well.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
BDSM is great as a whole, there's specifics which don't do much for me, but overall it's great.

But when it comes to games... Egh. Haven't found a game around bdsm that really does it for me. Some will have bondage, but don't have the D/s, others have S/M but lack in the other departments, so yeah... I think games are kinda behind on it, and the ones that do manage to have some acceptable levels of BDSM only have them as side components to the main story. Disappointing tbh, but oh well.
I can only agree with you! There isn't a single BDSM game that does this fetish justice! There are some games that have really really small parts of it and do them more or less good. But what most of them don't do, is refering to SSC (safe sane and consensual).