VN Ren'Py Disgrace [v0.015b] [Nograce]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
looks promising i will try it !

Edit : the story need some rework and the relation between Mc and the family , renders r good .

Last edited:

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
i´m confused....what do the game want me to do??? search for parents or not....if games does not know what i have to do, then who will know....my neighbours??? yours???? lil meaningless descrption, isn´t???!!!!
The Dev gives YOU a choice. Try both out (to search or not to search). Would you rather have a Dev that gives you NO choices?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I tried the current 0.013p build.
About the (adoptive) Mom banging (adoptive) Dad scene:
I didnt get it. From the Changelog I cant see if it was removed/reworked. All I saw is your (adoptive) younger sis masturbating about you and calling you a dog. She says she hates you, calls you pet names like dog and pig, but she dosent really hates you but she is probably fem. dom. Thats what I get from the monolog she had.
People seems to dont find her not attractive but her current model is fucking hot. (Was it reworked?)
(Adoptive) older Sister is meh but I still will bang her because family. Mom is the hottest here, hands down. She dont gives you any milf vibes, but more of a hot young mom type of vibe. I take it, for family. :sneaky:

Mom seems to like you very much and its kinda hinted that she had some feelings for you too. To early to confirm that but we all know where this game is going.
And then there is dad...well, he will get cucked one way or another thats for sure.

Expect from that, its a demo so you cant expect much. Everything happen to fast without a good reconciliation.
The english isnt good and there are scene like with the "VR" I couldnt get what was happening.
There is no Music and No sound.
Dev. promissed to add and fix these things later on.
The game will be a Sandbox. How good or bad it will be only mother russia knows.
And it seems that the game will have two paths. Where you try to find your biological parents or dont.

And here I have a some small concern.
If we continue to look for our biological parents, we will find new characters like dev. already told. Probably Mom and a Sis too.
However, I have this suspicion that from this point we will ignore our adavtive parents, speaking we cant romance them anymore and the others will be the main LI from that point on.
If we chose the other route we will romance our current Family.
Otherwise what makes sense to give the player the option for these choices then ? And dev. said he planned the plot for both paths so...for a harem its seems a bit gloomy, which is kinda sad since I like that.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
i'm not sure but i think i played this game last year

if I played I don't remember if it's good or not, but if there's incest m/s I'm in

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
kinda like the general idea, just hoping it won't be too much of a long haul between updates, especially if they are "short ones"

Reactions: boraxkarloff

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
main_menu.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Disgrace [v0.015b]

Include: Incest Patch*

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Render look good, story could get interesting with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but man oh man, that trash sandbox premonition at the end really put a bitter taste in my view of the VN, really dev, don't go there.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
First off, why the hate on the adopted mom having sex with her husband? What, do y'all think people sit around and just wait for one person to come along and fuck them? No. They fuck their spouse until the one they want comes along and they realize they want them. Makes the game more life-like to have people have relationships and all with others and not just one.
Secondly. I have a feeling Vivian is the MC's mom. I think that her husband, ex-husband, or baby daddy (whatever he was) lied to her and took the MC to the orphanage.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
First off, why the hate on the adopted mom having sex with her husband? What, do y'all think people sit around and just wait for one person to come along and fuck them? No. They fuck their spouse until the one they want comes along and they realize they want them. Makes the game more life-like to have people have relationships and all with others and not just one.
Secondly. I have a feeling Vivian is the MC's mom. I think that her husband, ex-husband, or baby daddy (whatever he was) lied to her and took the MC to the orphanage.
That’s why it’s hated, because if that woman is LI, then it’s NTR, too. And this is not where reality is sought now. And their sex act wouldn’t even have to show. It’s just starting to upset many because they don’t want to see others fuck in the game and kill the mood or even raise their rage.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That’s why it’s hated, because if that woman is LI, then it’s NTR, too. And this is not where reality is sought now. And their sex act wouldn’t even have to show. It’s just starting to upset many because they don’t want to see others fuck in the game and kill the mood or even raise their rage.
If you don't like it then leave quietly. "Hating NTR" when it's a married couple having normal sex that interrupts someones delusions is not the same as some bully or other false premise for a LI having sex with someone else. WTF do you think it is to the male half of that couple when the MC starts having sex with their LI? It's NTR!! Deal with it and if you don't like a game, then just move on.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
If you don't like it then leave quietly. "Hating NTR" when it's a married couple having normal sex that interrupts someones delusions is not the same as some bully or other false premise for a LI having sex with someone else. WTF do you think it is to the male half of that couple when the MC starts having sex with their LI? It's NTR!! Deal with it and if you don't like a game, then just move on.
Learn to watch the game like an NTR hater so you don’t look so stupid. ;)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote