Mar 12, 2018
can you clear this game as a virgin or is it another forced into doing shyte no matter what game?
Are you self-inserting as the heroine? Oo
That's not a slut simulator, but rather an NTR game and the heroine's perspective isn't the only or main focus, so of course this game wouldn't have a virgin run, lol. If you want to be a virgin, then you can self-insert as the male MC who's cucked.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
what
Surprisingly difficult game to do with all the vars in the text. Let me know if yall find anything but I think I fixed everything. Dev and his fancy smancy typewriter sound effects and embedded furigana.

One of the puzzles was a hiragana puzzle so I've changed it to an English one with the same solution. Should be easy enough to figure out.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
what is the password for the "I want a penis" password I've done a bunch of different variations and it doesn't work

Feb 6, 2019
I just finished the game, clearing all the endings from 02-A, 02-B, 03, 01 to the True Ending, and man...I had to come here to let my feelings out and say that this game was definitely pure kino.

A lot of great NTR/sex scenes, very hot, and very erotic. For me personally, think this art style complements and plays to erotic scenes very well, it gives the sense of erotic feels to it.

The way of telling the story is very fresh and very unique in this game, which also has different POV elements in each chapter starting from FMC (In which in my opinion I'm so glad about this because I have seen many game that has these kind of POV elements to it that tend to do and fixed the male's POV first then later unlock the female's POV later which for me ngl, it turn me off).

The NTR/Corruption elements in this game were great and very satisfying, especially in Chapter 2, needless to say, I had a very great time in that chapter very much.

Collecting all the endings was also very satisfying for me, especially my two favourite endings, the first being the 02-A Ending (NTR Ending, where the FMC gets pregnant, births the kid, and STAY with the cucker in which I had to say that we need more kind of ending like this in NTR eroges, there has been a low amount of this kind of ending in NTR eroges ngl because is usually the same old FMC loves the MC again after being fucked by the cucker multiple times or FMC cheats behind MC's back kind of endings.) and my second favourite ending is the True Ending (In which for me, after collecting all the endings and seeing everything, this was definitely the great icing on the cake with a beautiful, satisfying, completed, and breathtaking feeling and a great conclusion to the game. And this is coming from an NTR Connoisseur like me who finds most vanilla material boring.)

For me, this is one of the best RPGMaker Eroge of this season yet.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Wtf is this shit, if i were to review it i'd give it 0/5 stars. Played through the whole thing and could not understand how this can turn on anyone. But apparently there are people who liked it so ima just not ruin the rating for those types of people.

But still, ima just block/ignore this thread how awful this game was. fuck off this was bad...

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
So you're fanservice player. Actually i like it when the game is a game (Monster ken's Universe Treasure is good example, or Sluterella, or Last evil (card battles))
But games like this - there is no sense in that. It's basically solve a puzzle - get a reward game.

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, a game should be able to be carried by its story or gameplay no matter the genera imo, however a lot of H-games are scene collectors. Don't get me wrong they have their place and I'm not trying to knock a game for that just sometimes I wish that there was more to sink my teeth into. As for your spoiler comment not 100% sure if your being facetious or not. If you aren't then it is on the site. If you are and it ain't your cup of tea then that's cool it was one of the first H-games that I played so it'll always just hold that special place in my heart but I understand not everyone can vibe with the art and everything.

Reactions: lwx595

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Amazing game.
I can't believe people here are getting stuck on "puzzles" even a 10yo wouldn't have any trouble to solve instantly.

Reactions: Nekoloco

Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody knows how to access the gravure photoshoot event in chapter 2? I guess you need a swimsuit, which I don't have.

edit: nvm found it. You need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eicosa

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018
Chapter 1 guide

Day 1 1st floor right door BLACK BALL 4 corner get item, 2nd floor left area enter door MEMO PAPER hidden passage chest room unlock door,
1st floor left area bush room Dinning hall talk? check RIGHT SHELF GET KEY, back to chest room USE ITEM SMALL KEY on chest get CARD KEY,
1st floor left area left room check BLOOD WALK THROUGH THE WALL,close the closet UNLOCK RIGHT DOOR BACK TO THE WALL check the closet GET PASSWORD 1
3rd floor left side panel door USE CARD KEY input password CUTSCENE

Day 2 3rd floor open chest 1st floor talk? left area upper door BATHROOM CUTSCENE
leave room check basket right door wax room CAN'T DO ANYTHING YET GO RIGHT check chest GET KEY Save?
GO BACK pass wax room walk up to statue GO DOWN A LITTLE BIT AND BACK TO STATUE WAIT until he left
go back to wax room go to middle hide CUTSCENE, back to the 1st floor down left room LAPTOP get PASSWORD 2
chest room use small key GET CARD KEY back to the BEDROOM closet, panel door CUTSCENE ,BACK TO BED ROOM

Day 3 check chest, 2nd floor go right area TOP LEFT right bedroom switch DOWN LEFT left closet switch DOWN RIGHT vase switch down room to the switch, top table GET USB use usb on laptop PASSWORD iwantapenis
go right enter door MATCH THE ROOM DON'T FORGET THE LAMP, door CUTSCENE, CHECK CHEST LEFT AND THEN RIGHT GET KEY
LEFT ROOM walk walk walk CUTSCENE, back to the laptop GET PASSWORD 3 , TO THE CHEST ROOM AND the same key-panel-password-right room

Day 4 underground go right chest GET SWORD , left down library CHECK BOOKSHELF heart mark or just book on the table to skip small cutscene GET PAPER
leave room go up left to the light CLICK ON RIGHT WALLL, laptop CUTSCENE, move cardboard then USE THE SWORD
GO DOWN AND RIGHT, right door CUTSCENE , check the doll GET PASSWORD 4
GO BACK TO THE library entrance go right then up get chest GET KEY ,BACK TO THE CHEST ROOM the same CUTSCENE go to the RIGHT BEDROOM on 3rd floor

DAY 5 RIGHT BEDROOM chest GET KEY , chest room,laptop get PASSWORD 5 ,go back and get all the USB on LAPTOP ,1st floor ,1st floor right,underground
back to panel door, up unlock door,back the go down,left ,yellow mark CUTSCENE
END

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
If you're worried about the NTR and not wanting to play this game, you shouldn't be. The NTR is VERY light, almost non-existent really. It's mainly just a corruption game. I kinda lost interest once I got to the 2nd chapter and realized that was the direction the game was going. The game has a decent story and gameplay loop but the lack of NTR and non-animated scenes kinda ruins it for me.

Reactions: aordd69
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes