randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I guess this is fun if you're a fan of this type of horror game vibe? To me it was a chore to play.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
dam is soo rare to see doujin NTR game have so much credit + full song too LMAO Desktop Screenshot 2023.09.22 - 19.39.16.78.png
this NTR game is good its remind me to "Natsuiro No Koware mono" with plenty of NTR ending + true end, both NTR and Vanilla fans might be love this game " even though its still kind weird too see Vanilla people try hard to find vanilla thing on NTR game" because we have both in this game. but in the MC perspective its lack of NTR scene situation like hidden sex, cover up face and etc also the MC didn't suffer enough in this NTR game because he have replacement for the heroine and I think is hard to tell that 3 NTR ending is solid NTR ending its like corrupted ending I can tell well I hope we will have the same game like this in the future! great ending song btw

Last edited:

drmanhatan

Sep 16, 2017
I'm naked and have to find a place to hide but can't see shit, is the game really supposed to be this dark or is that the result of plugin or some shit?

ZNyubMKfvM

Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone explain how the game works? I played til day 5 in the bedroom, but it says "Chapter 1 ... finished", then I'm kicked out to the main menu abruptly. How do I continue to chapter 2?

And from the recollection room, there are lots of endings and scenes, but my gameplay is completely linear and doesn't allow making options. I could refuse the director, but I can't progress without accepting him. I feel like I'm missing something big.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes