4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
Mind naming the artist there if you don't mind? Rather curious on what they've been doing.
Far as is known, one is a furry, the other is a brony. I never took interest in indigo, but the way they post and what they've said is more than enough proof, despite there being additional pieces

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
Far as is known, one is a furry, the other is a brony. I never took interest in indigo, but the way they post and what they've said is more than enough proof, despite there being additional pieces
They're literally the same people. Indigo's original twitter handle was dividebyzer0 so he could separate the two but then when he started using twitter to post his pony stuff there he eventually changed it to IndigoingHome. Of course by then he started to lose interest in pony content and decided to drop it entirely and rebrand back to DivideByeZer0 and make the hard swap to furry content and made a brand new twitter for it specifically so his old content would be archived. A lot of his old source links and such on e621 and such are still linked to twitter using his DividebyeZer0 handle which redirects to IndigoingHome because that was his original twitter's handle. Iirc, I don't have a screen cap of it so I can't actually prove it, he posted about how he was making the swap to DivideByeZer0 permanently at one point and would be stopping all pony content under the name Indigosfm but those posts have long since been deleted or something. There's also a year or so ago to someone confirming that indigosfm was their old handle while also thanking someone for a sound edit of his pony spa video.

Last edited:

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
Dividebyezer0 was born soon after indigosfm stopped posting. The furries back in e621 probably know for sure
he posted about how he was making the swap to DivideByeZer0 permanently at one point and would be stopping all pony content under the name Indigosfm
He stopped doing SS too

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
Dividebyezer0 was born soon after indigosfm stopped posting. The furries back in e621 probably know for sure

He stopped doing SS too
I edited in a link to a tweet I found of divide himself confirming indigo was his old handle. Also thats me, im e621 furries.

Reactions: castoli
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes