4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Smokydoke

Nov 13, 2020
Well it looks like im gonna be doing the next one so you dont have to spend anything.

If everyone here chips in now and then we can get new posts quicker and we won't have to rely on just two people.
this will be a pack, right? not a link that expires as soon as its posted?

kujosue

Jul 26, 2017
sup guys good news i got the updates. the bad news. all the pack it's so big (that's what she said), like 19 GB, so give me some ideas of how can i give you what you want. do you want all the pack with all the tiers? or you only want the tier 3? so tell me what do you want

SST_E54

Feb 10, 2021
sup guys good news i got the updates. the bad news. all the pack it's so big (that's what she said), like 19 GB, so give me some ideas of how can i give you what you want. do you want all the pack with all the tiers? or you only want the tier 3? so tell me what do you want
all pls?<3
mega&google driver might have plenty of free space

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
personally I would want only tier 3 if the other 2 tiers didnt have exclusive stuff.
so here's 2 ideas. the first one is to upload only tier 3 plus those pictures and animations that aren't tier 3. But you would have to check manually.
The second idea is using RAR or something like that divide it into several parts and then upload them to gofile. You don't even need to make an account for gofile

SST_E54

Feb 10, 2021
personally I would want only tier 3 if the other 2 tiers didnt have exclusive stuff.
so here's 2 ideas. the first one is to upload only tier 3 plus those pictures and animations that aren't tier 3. But you would have to check manually.
The second idea is using RAR or something like that divide it into several parts and then upload them to gofile. You don't even need to make an account for gofile
tier2&3 have different stuff, 1 is lower definition 3

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
tier2&3 have different stuff, 1 is lower definition 3
tier 1 does have some exclusive stuff too like Ippan x Yukizard or the Twerk Incineroar and dragonair for instance. As well as clothed versions of nude videos

Reactions: castoli
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes