4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Randomxxxz

Jul 24, 2023
They're updated multiple times a week, if not daily. If you ever see them get updated, and they work, PLEASE download them and reup the files themselves here. Much obliged to anyone who does
What happened to the Raven animation that I asked about a month ago :(, you replied which version I wanted and said 4k :(

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
What happened to the Raven animation that I asked about a month ago :(, you replied which version I wanted and said 4k :(
I went looking but was unable to find it in the download, it's always possible they only rendered it at 720p, artists /are/ known to do that at random, either intentionally or due to brain farts / time consumption

Croy

Feb 3, 2018

This is what I could download from kemono while the link was working. Its just tier 2 and what has been uploaded since this post's date:
It shoud keep us "busy" until someone shares the full tier 3

Last edited:

Braves

Dec 10, 2020

This is what I could download from kemono while the link was working. Its just tier 2 and what has been uploaded since this post's date:

It shoud keep us "busy" until someone shares the full tier 3
We appreciate any updates given, thank you!

UnknownPerv

May 14, 2020
Is anyone else having audio issues with some of the animations? I got an error saying the encoding settings aren't supported.

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
Is anyone else having audio issues with some of the animations? I got an error saying the encoding settings aren't supported.
Which animation and from what source? (pixeldrain links, mega links, twitter, discord, etc)
I've dealt with encoders before, I may have a work-around for ya even if it fixes nothing

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
dude, we made this thread, just to the people to updated themselfs we know that we don't have the money to get what we want just be patient allright?
They were asking about something that's not a monetary question, if I had seen a higher resolution of a known animation.
unknown said:
hey guys , yeah i know the update has been in a long wait, if all things go well i'm gonna update on june. so stay tune for it
While I have you, were you the user here who had said something about June or July something happening? I can't recall who it was or when in regards to, I rewrote the above quote from memory best I could

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
Damn. Kemono updated but was too slow to get in
At this point, I'm thinking the flag part of kemono only re-gets the discord link, it's stopped searching for a refreshed mega because its not posted there anymore. Emphasis: thinking.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
At this point, I'm thinking the flag part of kemono only re-gets the discord link, it's stopped searching for a refreshed mega because its not posted there anymore. Emphasis: thinking.
I'm not sure of that. It worked that time I could get the tier 2 stuff. It would be cool if we could tell whoever is updating the kemono patreon that it's not really doing anything.

GuyStahl

Feb 7, 2020
Was anyone able to snatch in decent quality? Not even the creator has the original file anymoe, asked him on Twitter.

1723216810033.jpeg

Reactions: castoli

kujosue

Jul 26, 2017
sup guys, yeah it's been a long time, how have you been? i been really busy with the university. you know right? welp now i have good news the update will be ready. i hope tomorrow because it's a lot of new stuff. i hope i can updated.

Smokydoke

Nov 13, 2020
sup guys, yeah it's been a long time, how have you been? I've been really busy with the university. you know right? Welp, now I have good news the update will be ready. I hope tomorrow because it's a lot of new stuff. I hope I can update.
Great, looking forward to it. Is it Tier 3?

blaze360

Apr 29, 2020
sup guys, yeah it's been a long time, how have you been? i been really busy with the university. you know right? welp now i have good news the update will be ready. i hope tomorrow because it's a lot of new stuff. i hope i can updated.
Well it looks like im gonna be doing the next one so you dont have to spend anything.

If everyone here chips in now and then we can get new posts quicker and we won't have to rely on just two people.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes