4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kujosue

Jul 26, 2017
FUCK, guys i don't understand
really just really why gofile can't accept a file of 8 GB? it's stupid i'm gonna update on another platform

kujosue

Jul 26, 2017
so yeah the moment has come, everything it's here, tier 1, 2, 3 and ilustrations for yall

but remember, i just get these as promise but remember i don't have the money to do this every month so i will apreciaty if you could get them and share them it would be wonderfull

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
btw these are the tier 1 and 2 exclusives. mainly clothed alts but there are some tier 1 animations not in the tier 3 pack at all like Bonnie cafe milking, Ippan x yukizard and those two palamute ones for instance. Tier 1 exclusives.png
from what I can see Aggron Liquid Cooling is the only fully exclusive tier 2 animation (well its on the tier 1 pack but with a smaller resolution) Tier 2 exclusives.png

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
i just wanted to make a comment, the animations from dividebyzer0 are awesome and would like to see them work with the creators of GOAT (its a vr pov experience with different characters that you can have fun with) I would like to have some of these animations be part of GOAT, GOAT is already superb but this will definately raise its peak even further.

SST_E54

Feb 10, 2021
i just wanted to make a comment, the animations from dividebyzer0 are awesome and would like to see them work with the creators of GOAT (its a vr pov experience with different characters that you can have fun with) I would like to have some of these animations be part of GOAT, GOAT is already superb but this will definately raise its peak even further.
u mean playing this character in another game?
well...the author of the character mode and the bone is valorlynz, zero is only responsible for the animation,uhh I guess so

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes