Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I really enjoy the dynamic between the MC and Lady Hale, hoping it will be like so for a while. I dislike it when stern characters get all lovey-dovey after one lay with the MC. I loved it when I got the choice of taking part of Lord Hale's humiliation. The pace of the story is perfect, H scenes are scattered into the plot quite well. The plot itself is also quite interesting, as well as the setting. I hope to see more netori content.

You're doing great, Redikal.

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
This game has had the same art style since before creative A.I. got to where it's been at recently. If he's using it, it's most likely only been in the more recent updates.
Bro he's been using A.I art and human art all mixed with each other and he's been doing that since he's previous artist just ditch without a word.

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
The only AI work are the backgrounds Kojack makes everything else.
And?? He's still using A.I art and human art mixed.Now I honestly give zero fucks if he uses only A.I or Human art cause the art on this game till now was always amazing.I was just stating that he uses both types together.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Ok, I finally reached the end of the current content, playing blind.

For anyone interested, there are 6 full days to play. It sounds smaller than it actually is, if you read and explore everywhere you have stuff for a good bunch of hours.

I missed all of Lady Hale and Arabelle content, somehow. Only got Lilly, lots of Molly scenes and I progressed as far as I could with Charlotte.

I'm replaying now with the walkthrough. Lady Hale is like, the hottest character, and she might as well be the oldest, lol.

Can't wait for more scenes. I'm really into the story, besides all the good hentai.

Reactions: Minipax84

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I really enjoy the dynamic between the MC and Lady Hale, hoping it will be like so for a while. I dislike it when stern characters get all lovey-dovey after one lay with the MC.
Yeah, or how every femdom with a "happy ending" route has to involve her becoming submissive to him. Or what femdom there is being something extremely softcore or stupid. I'm glad the normal route with Hale in this game is something that's actually plausible.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Oh well atleast the game will be on steam in summer.
I'm extremely perplexed about all these people wanting these games on steam... What could you possibly gain about this game being on steam that you don't already have with the game download ??? You want achivements "just achieved 'raped all girls in the island' !" ?? I seriously don't understand this need you all have.

Steam is what is more generally called package management. That's it. If the game is already installed on your PC, Steam won't do anything more for you.

Reactions: Minipax84

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Redikal Seriously, what the fuck is up whit this purple vortex splash screen that stays for literally 30 unskippable seconds each time we're opening this game ?? What reason made you think this was a good idea ?...

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I would say it's the loading screen
Yes and either it is hardcoded to last the same exact time on every machine, because even on a 12-core CPU and 32GB RAM system running on an SSD it lasts the same as on my old laptop, or either the dev doesn't know anything about programming and concurrency and this is the result very poor coding skills... Literally no single Renpy game loads in more than 5 seconds, even far far more advanced and resource-heavy than this one.

Inform yourself about computer science before indulging in ignorant laughing on a topic you don't know a single thing about.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Redikal Seriously, what the fuck is up whit this purple vortex splash screen that stays for literally 30 unskippable seconds each time we're opening this game ?? What reason made you think this was a good idea ?...
Yes and either it is hardcoded to last the same exact time on every machine, because even on a 12-core CPU and 32GB RAM system running on an SSD it lasts the same as on my old laptop, or either the dev doesn't know anything about programming and concurrency and this is the result very poor coding skills... Literally no single Renpy game loads in more than 5 seconds, even far far more advanced and resource-heavy than this one.

Inform yourself about computer science before indulging in ignorant laughing on a topic you don't know a single thing about.
Firstly, dunno where you got 30 seconds from. On my laptop with 16GB Ram it takes 11-12 seconds at most.
Secondly, It seems to be tied to this option when you start the game.
Screenshot 2024-03-29 163836.png
Setting it to the lowest option, 10%, cut downs loading time to 1-2 seconds max.
I am not 100% versed in renpy programming or "computer science" like you say, but I am guessing that option is used for game to run faster/smoother by loading some images before game starts and not just during your playing.

Reactions: Axeleen
4.80 star(s) 67 Votes