samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
First time seeing this one, and is amazing, the art is beautiful, the girls are HOT and the victorian/colonial environment is something I've looking for quite the time, i would love if someone has any recommendations of some other games set in this era.

Hope the games reach the audience it truly deserve it.

Reactions: Redikal

vpgenius

Feb 15, 2020
In R3, I cant save my game.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1060, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1250, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1250, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 433, in save
    location.save(slotname, sr)
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
R3
Sun Aug 29 22:42:23 2021

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Whilst its only about an hour long this game is pretty promising. Don't take my word for it since I have no idea what does into game design but Im assuming once Tyrant Quest is fully finished this game will either have more frequent updates or updates with a bit more content.

And yes, I have a fetish for Himedere's so I do indeed think the very well developed "Princess" with drill hair is best girl

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Whilst its only about an hour long this game is pretty promising. Don't take my word for it since I have no idea what does into game design but Im assuming once Tyrant Quest is fully finished this game will either have more frequent updates or updates with a bit more content.

And yes, I have a fetish for Himedere's so I do indeed think the very well developed "Princess" with drill hair is best girl
Personally, I'm a big fan of the ~Ara Ara~ types.
And although she's not my favorite, I can certainly see why you fancy Charlotte.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Interesting game. Art looks well done and the point & click adventure gameplay is alright.
Loving the Lovecraftian atmosphere. The plot and setting remind me of A Shadow Over Innsmouth. Keep up the good work.

fastjade2106

Mar 11, 2021
For some reason I cannot save on the mac reason, it just gives me that ignore or rollback slide, even if i go to a different room I still cannot save my progress, Is there maybe a solution for that?Or would I have to wait till next version for a fix....?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The progress for next update and the release date post:

Progress update on Divimera R4
The progress has been decent this week, albeit a bit slower than expected on the art side, our background artist had an unexpected computer problem and had to replace his unit after the motherboard died but everything is back in order right now and no files were lost in the process so the worst was avoided and he will be able to catch up fast on the planning.
Overall, everyone has fully returned from the vacation and problems, so we are hitting max productivity again,
Meanwhile, the story/script is almost fully written outside of the two sex scenes and the ending interaction for the version + the final draft where we take a look back on everything and adjust every detail to make it as perfect as possible.
Outside of that, we added the night weather time successfully to the game for all locations, including audio ambient, and put most of the first draft script interactions in the game. What is missing is mostly adding the sound effect and the last few interactions, but also more importantly the sex scenes which do take quite some time to do right.
Ultimately the art might delay things a bit, but based on my own estimations I think the new version could be released by early October (~10th October). It's what I aiming for.
I'm also already looking into possible solutions to increase efficiency, trying to relieve some of the pressure on the art by hiring an extra person capable to do some small characters illustrations seen from afar, so that the time of the main artist really goes into what's the most important: sex scenes/sprites work.
Because while the situation is manageable right now, it might become increasingly difficult as the sex scenes will really multiply in the futures version but so is our need for multiples small illustrations for the story. This might become a real problem that might slow down things without an appropriate solution. I have contacted the TQ artist to see if it could be possible to make some of the very far illustrations like for example the two guards sitting at the gate and other small illustrations of this type that don't require a lot of details, done by him in order to let Kojack fully focus on the rest, and given the number of sex scenes that are coming, this would be truly awesome if it could work out. We gonna experiment this week but we are not sure this is gonna be yield good results so fingers crossed for now.

Around next month, so found some games on this site to fill up the schedule while wait until the day finally come

Aug 20, 2018
hello my friend, i wanted to share my little imagination with you, among the characters that caught my attention the most was lady hale, especially for her proud personality, she probably wouldn't be the type of character that would take the initiative, so i thought of a situation in which the protagonist was more sexually experienced, and ended up finding his ass stuck somewhere where only they are, and then the rest you should already understand what happens

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
jeez charlotte is 30?!?! i thought she was childish enough when i thought she was like 18 or 19 (kinda assumed lady hale was her grandma, don't judge lmao), but to know that she's 30... yeesh. i'm excited to learn why she's like that, or if it's all a facade

Reactions: longsuper1

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
jeez charlotte is 30?!?! i thought she was childish enough when i thought she was like 18 or 19 (kinda assumed lady hale was her grandma, don't judge lmao), but to know that she's 30... yeesh. i'm excited to learn why she's like that, or if it's all a facade
Dev did explained reason why she's being like that in a few previous pages, the lack of social communication with people that on her level (surrounded with commoners) and stuck on that island make her to be childish. The MC are the first outsider that not just look handsome but show some basic of a high class thus giving her a bit interest and kinda first maiden love affair, but the lack of basic communication make her look very awkward and weird in his eyes

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Dev did explained reason why she's being like that in a few previous pages, the lack of social communication with people that on her level (surrounded with commoners) and stuck on that island make her to be childish. The MC are the first outsider that not just look handsome but show some basic of a high class thus giving her a bit interest and kinda first maiden love affair, but the lack of basic communication make her look very awkward and weird in his eyes
ah ok that makes sense, thanks for explaining it to me bro!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I would ask to the dev if he knows how much the game could take to be completed.
Uhh... :WaitWhat:

Like, the game barely just started, dude.
You won't see this game be completed in the next few months, that's for sure, it could be years before that happens.
Anyways, it entirely depends on the developers, only they know what they're planning for this project.

4.80 star(s) 68 Votes