thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I would ask to the dev if he knows how much the game could take to be completed.
It's still in early develop so even Dev will not know how many updates it need to be completed, but considered his other game Tyrant quest took a minimum of 2.5 years to reach the end with 1-2 more updates and The Fall of Jullet are 2 years then you get the picture. This game will not end in any time soon and will continue for how long will depend on Dev and his plan for it

Reactions: Redikal

LokiSan

Jun 28, 2021
While playing the game using the game scripts to see which were the options that increase other characters' affection, I realized there is an error, or at least what I believe is an error.

On the second day, when MC goes to the saloon, he meets with Charlotte and participates in her tea party. If he chooses to spit the tea out, Charlotte's affection increases, but will get mad and uncomfortable. On the other hand, if MC pretends to like it, Charlotte seems to be happy but her affection nor increases or decreases. I don't know if this is how it was intended by the developer but it is tricky for the ones who just play the game and want to increase her affection by selecting the most obvious option. I think this is an important matter because of how this interaction affects the next one on that same day.

When MC returns to the manor after witnessing a man being judged in town and goes to the right hall on the second floor, he meets with Charlotte again and, as they talk, MC has the option of telling her he was "Just wandering around". If MC chooses to say this, depending on how much affection Charlotte has towards him and if he did or didn't spit out the tea, she may or may not give him hope of entering her room the next time they meet.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
While playing the game using the game scripts to see which were the options that increase other characters' affection, I realized there is an error, or at least what I believe is an error.

On the second day, when MC goes to the saloon, he meets with Charlotte and participates in her tea party. If he chooses to spit the tea out, Charlotte's affection increases, but will get mad and uncomfortable. On the other hand, if MC pretends to like it, Charlotte seems to be happy but her affection nor increases or decreases. I don't know if this is how it was intended by the developer but it is tricky for the ones who just play the game and want to increase her affection by selecting the most obvious option. I think this is an important matter because of how this interaction affects the next one on that same day.

When MC returns to the manor after witnessing a man being judged in town and goes to the right hall on the second floor, he meets with Charlotte again and, as they talk, MC has the option of telling her he was "Just wandering around". If MC chooses to say this, depending on how much affection Charlotte has towards him and if he did or didn't spit out the tea, she may or may not give him hope of entering her room the next time they meet.
Dang, that's a problem. Good find. Will fix it. I can't enter the details of the repercussion now, I'm still working on the content for R4 but I'll say if it requires a new playthrough if you want Charlotte when I get to the end and do the count of points and last adjustements.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I have a question (I looked back to this, I really am interested in this project), about the femdom, I am super into it but I'm curious...If I'm obedient/try to play submissive from the start/do what people want, am I likely to MISS content because I'm too well behaved? That seems to be kind of a common problem for me...because I don't "act up", I never get punished, or usually I just miss a lot of content because I'm not being willful.

Is that going to be the case here?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm not sure to understand 100% but there is no such thing as being well behaved or not making you miss some content if that answers the question.
I mean it exists in other games, but its good to know it doesn't apply to this one, so I appreciate that.

(basically its like this: "Call me princess"
>I call her princess with no argument, just do it all the time and don't argue about it
>she is happy I called her princess
>I miss a scene that was supposed to happen because I argued with her, stuff like this)

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Gotcha, yeah that's not the direction we are going for atm. It might happen or not depending on the scope that we could have two different endings for a girl so in that case, something like that could happen since within a girl route you would have two sub-routes and you would have to make some choices. But nothing really certain at this point in time.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Gotcha, yeah that's not the direction we are going for atm. It might happen or not depending on the scope that we could have two different endings for a girl so in that case, something like that could happen since within a girl route you would have two sub-routes and you would have to make some choices. But nothing really certain at this point in time.
That works for me, as long as scenes are 1:1. I am just worried about I make a choice that results in nothing. Great game though, I am pretty excited to see how the story pans out as well

Reactions: Ranma and Redikal

LokiSan

Jun 28, 2021
Does the developer have a release date for the next update yet? This game has true potential.

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I really enjoyed playing this so far. Some news would be cool, but they probably have their reasons.

4.80 star(s) 68 Votes