Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
Disappointed. Tried playing and it keeps triggering a pup and virus alert. Having scrolled through several pages of comments, seems I am not the only one.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Disappointed. Tried playing and it keeps triggering a pup and virus alert. Having scrolled through several pages of comments, seems I am not the only one.
Launching the game just shows a black screen even though the cursor changes and launching the 32-bit exe just causes a popup warning that the program is potentially a virus and refuses to start it. I guess i have to wait until there is more content before i bother troubleshooting
After extracting avira quarantined the 32 version exe. I scanned the file with virustotal and got 7 matches.
I ran the normal exe, no problem. Decided to restore the 32 exe, couldn't delete it, needed admin privileges (which I had). Tried to change the owner of the file, got denied too. Installed Unlocker, tried to delete it, couldn't.
Restarted the computer and somehow I could delete it no problem... so... just run Divimera.exe I guess
the .exe file is considered as virus on my laptop T.T and when I ignore the warning and keep playing it, the game will be forced close every 10-15 conversation(?) log
Thanks for notice, I guess I'm gonna make only x64 bits version from now on if x32 make antivirus go crazy. It's such shit there are peeps sending messages that says avoid this game, it has virus, and I literally did nothing except pressing build button. Will have to get rid of x32 or this might fuck us deep lol.

u3708395 Nice indepth analysis, you spot on your theory, it's one of the two! And yeah specially it's an horror game at its core, if the MC is super strong, it not gonna work. However he will be sharp and have a lot of courage, we will try making not annoying/goofy/stupid.

It should have an horror tag for sure. And plan is to add a thin less thick looking character to make it more diverse.

Izzy1226

Feb 7, 2020
Soo... are we gonna fuck the Gilf down by the riverside for giving her the hat back in a later update?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
This game is so messed up.. and the damn thing has problem saving game...

Too many fucking choices in game and can't tell what is correct or not as there is no damn hints in game at all...
Give flowers to doctor?
Give flowers to Gardner?
Give flowers to the lady?
Unlock the prison?
Keep candle?
Return candle and get the Rosary?

Why the fuck does this game has so many different choices to the point I think what we do is going to fuck the entire game for us making a single wrong damn decision...

Why do I want to play a game where early on in the game I may have ruined the entire game in the very beginning and may need to start over. The game is fucking broken on day 3 as you can't reach sunset to go meet the redhead girl.
Play the game as you like and see fit
Then use the gallery unlocker to watch what you missed

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
That’s promising.

So far the game’s ticking all the boxes for me. Engaging story, decent amount of choices and playability, actual H content and nice line up of Milfs/Gilfs.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes