aekakun2u

Jan 18, 2019
This is pretty good so far. Liked the writing, characters, and art. Sad that they're making so little monthly via Patreon. It's certainly not enough for a 4 man team with this level of quality.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Going to use save editor at this point to get scenes with Molly and the governess so anyone got the codes for save editor on the flower bloom and wine? Thanks in advance.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Game crashes on this whirlpool scene in the beginning. The R6.2 version in Itch.io right now doesn't have this scene when starting the game so i was able to play but now i can't, frame rate drops and boom. (And i can't play the game on joiplay too because the renpy plug in is outdated or something. It doesn't support new Renpy games. Same result - i tried it a few hours ago) anyway, any solutions?
Screenshot_2022-12-01-20-09-54-567_redikal.com.jpg

Nov 25, 2022
Game crashes on this whirlpool scene in the beginning. The R6.2 version in Itch.io right now doesn't have this scene when starting the game so i was able to play but now i can't, frame rate drops and boom. (And i can't play the game on joiplay too because the renpy plug in is outdated or something. It doesn't support new Renpy games. Same result - i tried it a few hours ago) anyway, any solutions?
View attachment 2206060
Lmao i just posted the same thing. I was so ticked off same thing happened to me as well. Game breaking bug.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
ntr? i hope not
Actually, yes, and more than I would like to consume, but it seems that it is optional, of course you do not complete 100% of the game until now, but you can definitely save yourself. Whatever, I already ate some of ntr, save yourself my friend, be a better person
run-forrest-run-jenny.gif

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes