Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
This is a damn good game, I hope it gets finished sooner or later. Really curious about the story and honestly more scenes with Lily and Milady (the big boobed old lady, my gosh man) lol

KimDudeson

Nov 18, 2020
I downloaded from mega, but when I run it windows complains due to it being an unregistered program. Is the program unsafe or is microsoft defender just being over protective?

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Took a peek at the Patreon. Well looks like we'll only have two sex scenes in the next update. It's gonna be one with Lady Hale and the other one with Arabelle. It seems they have taken a lot of focus to develop the story and add a new portion of the map.

Hope they deliver good sex scenes and not just some teasing (like handjobs) tbh

ZomboMeme 15112022150628.jpg

Last edited:

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
One of the few games that i dont automatically skip to the sex scene. Good story and good dialogue.
VERY good story and dialogue. Only ever found like, one typo, and the story itself is engaging and interesting. Even has some interesting choices for where you want to use items.

This is at the level where the Patreon absolutely deserves a few of your dollars at least.

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Art looks great and I like the set up! I think I'll wait until a bit more content is there though.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Right now, the game/story is too linear for my tastes. I would like a bit more freedom to replay certain some sex scenes/scenarios.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes