gregor131

Jul 5, 2021
i did it but it didnt trigger? can u give me ur save?
here is it i hope i have the file correct loaded, it is the fith save when you want to see the hole story with this fine women instead of the scene replayer that shows just the scene, but molly´s new scene is bugged we can not give her the gold Amulet of the Native village which is likely the trigger

Mystttts

Dec 4, 2021
its likely bugged the gold Amulet would be the perfect gift but we can not give her this item, on Patreon has Redikal the version 9.1 that should fix that but no promise maybe its some completely different item that i have not found
Yea, posted on Redikal, says you should be able to give her the gold amulet on 9.1 for the scene

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Well looks like I'll be asking for a save from now on if there's a scene that is on other route like the washer lady because the gallery unlocker doesn't work on Android nor JoiPlay
So if anyone managed to do so please share

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
After playing this latest version, I'd say that my only impression of Redikal is like that of a sadistic michelin star chef who will let you starve for almost half a year (3-4 months to be exact), and then treating you to a 5 star meal before sending you off again on a half year fasting period lol. While I sometimes have to do my absolute best to remember to check up on this game from time to time because of the long development time, I have to say that this latest update has only stirred my interest in the lore of this story even more. And that ending at the church where it cuts off RIGHT before we get to talk to that new aristoMILF Lady Williams... Ahhhh you cheeky fucking bastard (God, I hope she wears the same kind of lacey lingerie with stockings and everything like Lady Hale). Fuck you, I will be looking forward to the next update with ABSOLUTE anticipation... again. Like a broken heroin addict coming back to his only dealer. :HideThePain:

Also... Lily could use some lingerie too. God, the thought of that dark-skinned goddess in either some black or grey lingerie (to fit with her dress) is too much for me to handle at this point after playing the latest update. Maybe some food for thought as some quest reward or somewhere later down in the story?

Last edited:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
According to the walkthrough, the doctor gives you a quest on day 3 nighttime, after you witness him arguing with the priest and you go to his office (must have seen the strange fruit in Issac's house). I've done all this but he doesn't give me a quest. What gives? Also if anyone has actually done the quest could you let me know the outcome so I can see if it's worth it, because you apparently lose 20 sanity upon completing it.

Edit: I redid the entire game and got it. I'm guessing the saves I had forgot my choices because I definitely clicked on the fruit.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kidderyao

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
According to the walkthrough, the doctor gives you a quest on day 3 nighttime, after you witness him arguing with the priest and you go to his office (must have seen the strange fruit in Issac's house). I've done all this but he doesn't give me a quest. What gives? Also if anyone has actually done the quest could you let me know the outcome so I can see if it's worth it, because you apparently lose 20 sanity upon completing it.
The doctor gives to you one medicine that recover 30 of sanity so in the end you gain 10 of sanity plus some lore of the village.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Why is this smug, irrelevant post tagged in the OP.
this game has always been Renpy, not RPGM
it's not only useless, but actively unhelpful
You can edit renpy saves on the website. Ren'Py save editing was added to the website 6 years ago.

At least attempt to open the webpage before sounding like an idiot.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
You can edit renpy saves on the website. Ren'Py save editing was added to the website 6 years ago.

At least attempt to open the webpage before sounding like an idiot.
your instructions in that post are specific to RPGM and mention nothing about Renpy
it actually tells people to search for "rpg maker mz save editor online"
If the people you are hoping to reach with that post really are as stupid as you think i'm sure they will be looking forever for Renpy saves in the wrong place if they try to use it for this game
It really doesn't belong in the OP, but since you have fancy badges and tags next to your name i'm sure it won't change
and i've exhausted my care in the matter with this post so you know whatever

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Ayo, washer GILF finally got a scene :KEK: Been waiting for that since day one. Good update, my dudes.

gregor131

Jul 5, 2021
After playing this latest version, I have to say that my only impression of Redikal is like that of a michelin star chef who will let you starve for almost half a year (3-4 months to be exact), and then treating you to a 5 star meal before sending you off again on a half year fasting period lol. While I sometimes have to do my absolute best to remember to check up on this game from time to time because of the longer development time, I have to say that this latest update has only stirred my interest in the lore of this story even more. And that ending at the church where it cuts off RIGHT before we get to talk to that new aristoMILF Lady Williams... Ahhhh you cheeky fucking bastard (God, I hope she wears the same kind of lacey lingerie with stockings and everything like Lady Hale). Fuck you, I will be looking to the next update with ABSOLUTE anticipation... again. Like a broken heroin addict coming back to his only dealer. :HideThePain:

Also... Lily could use some lingerie too. God, the thought of that dark-skinned goddess in either some black or grey lingerie (to fit with her dress) is too much for me to handle at this point after playing the latest update. Maybe some food for thought as some quest reward or somewhere later down in the story?
Redikal`s recipe for Story and Scenes is always an appetizer first and then when we're starved like a wolf we get our meal (or drug fix) but its not enough, never enough and we crave for more, more, MOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE !!!!!!

And Lily in lingerie would be Heaven on Earth (my preferred color for her would be red) but not only her if so, then it´s right for all our girls to get a piece of this sexy clothing for example the washerwomen also deserves to feel desired (i cross my fingers that she get`s a name in a future update and a romance and harem route path)

and how to get this items maybe buy them with favors (quest Tasks/items) or as prize from the female game master in the tavern

But above all it would be fantastic for a possible future option that we can in the story repeatable talk to our women and wish for sex with them in different positions and clothes (lingerie or naked)

Last edited:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Washerwoman scene was great tho I would have prefered some other sex position that showed her big ass. The native girl looked cute trying so hard to speak english and Molly is a disgusting hooker but she has enough carisma and good sex scenes for me to like her lmao

The progress with the story is going fine. I liked the brief story of the natives and the nightmare scene. Idk but the whole part of the MC finding her "sister" far away made me think about some sort of skinwalker creature roaming around. It would be cool if it's something like that trying to lure the mc towards his death. Also, the person looking at us on the manor's window... It was such a minor detail but gave so much mystery on what the hell was that.

If Redikal's plan still stands it seems that we're gonna get some scenes with Lily and Charlotte. We already got some tease with Lily and we saw what's going with Charlotte and her wishes to go outside... If I have to theorize, MC is gonna fuck Lily and Charlotte is gonna give him a blowjob or something like that since she's still too innocent. Btw I suppose we're going to also see something with Lady Williams given the end of this update (probably not sexual but just a buildup).

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
your instructions in that post are specific to RPGM and mention nothing about Renpy
it actually tells people to search for "rpg maker mz save editor online"
If the people you are hoping to reach with that post really are as stupid as you think i'm sure they will be looking forever for Renpy saves in the wrong place if they try to use it for this game
It really doesn't belong in the OP, but since you have fancy badges and tags next to your name i'm sure it won't change
and i've exhausted my care in the matter with this post so you know whatever
YOU know search "tag" right?
right?
website name : save editor online

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
The progress with the story is going fine. I liked the brief story of the natives and the nightmare scene. Idk but the whole part of the MC finding her "sister" far away made me think about some sort of skinwalker creature roaming around. It would be cool if it's something like that trying to lure the mc towards his death. Also, the person looking at us on the manor's window... It was such a minor detail but gave so much mystery on what the hell was that.
That ''stranger'' spying on us through the window was Lily, if you look back at that scene you can vaguely make out the outline of her face and even her dress design. Now the question is, why would she do that? Does she have some hidden/ulterior motives or is it just MC's head playing tricks and the whole incident was just his imagination (like the theory that his sister ''Alice'' doesn't actually exist, but is just a figment of MC's imagination)?

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There’s definitely something strange going on with Lily, what with her hot/cold attitude towards MC’s sexual advances with her and warning him about the other women on the island.

I will say I’m at the stage where I’m ready for the story to pick up momentum a little bit rather than just being drip fed hints every 5 months.

Reactions: roxasxiv
4.80 star(s) 76 Votes