ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Divimera-R9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Update R9.1 plss :LUL:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
how open new scene with Molly?
I played a bit with the variables in the save editor.

So apparently you can give her the jewelry found on the main story quest before, but not if you have given her the hat already... or something like that?

Either way, half a year development for 2 barely mediocre scenes which don't even play (unless you made the "right" decision 1-2 years ago, wtf)

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
You are under arrest for industrial pollution, the level of smug is too high.
Although his words are not likable, the information he provides can reduce some of the useless requests that increase search difficulty. I suppose you can't even make simple modifications, can you?

BeowulfRiese

Nov 24, 2020
After so long waiting and wishing for a scene with the Townswoman in the river, I have to say... Just perfect, nothing too complex, and yet not too simple. Smart and funny way to introduce her and I hope this was not the last of her in the game. Shout-out to Redikal for listening our request and deliver to us this piece of art. The "Extra" scenes section opens so many avenues, already looking foward to see some scenes with Lady Williams, but then again thanks for the pleasent update

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Divimera [R9] [Redikal]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Found a cool glitch in R9. Basically the townswomen scene can be repeated and infinitely restore your sanity.
after the sex scene ends and you're at the riverbank where you meet her exit the area and re enter to see the scene again.
Noice, btw I hope we get to replay scenes in this game somewhere down the road

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes