3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Arizael05

Nov 11, 2020
Decided to new run on new game plus. Loved the story, but hated all the sleeping and minigames, so it sounded great.

Still have to sleep every day and now I have to do my first puzzle..... sigh.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You know I was hoping when I saw the overhaul part it was referencing to the story. But no sadly. this story is so fucking lost from what I remember it doesn't even know what planet it is on half the time.

Reactions: MKDude

Hgryg

Feb 12, 2021
Honestly I didn't like the art in this game, it was the story I found interesting. I like this Ai art much more, the female models (Vados, as example) are way much hotter.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
Good to be back, can't apologise to you guys enough. Going to hit you guys with some serious game updates in the next few months. Artists are just so damn expensive these days.
Recently a game was released on f95 called COTE:red sonata, the game is entirely AI but since the creator has good drawing skills, a game was released that is graphically identical to the anime. Wouldn't something similar be possible?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
It's time to play from the beginning. I'll leave the previous version as a separate game and not delete anything. In the meantime, has anyone checked Mai's scenes yet?

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Hmm no auto save and limited save slots that's enough to go elsewhere. Actually there are autosaves looking in the saves directory you just chose to make them not accessible without tweaking names.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes