3.20 star(s) 69 Votes
Mar 25, 2022
Man its sad to see a game that had a pretty solid art style take such a sharp turn into pumping out this AI garbage.

Reading through these comments its apparently due to the original artist leaving, which is kinda nice to hear that its just the dev getting desperate and pumping this AI slop out instead of the actual artist turning to AI, but ultimately that also means this AI CG is here to stay. Sad to see it be ruined like this.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
EllO!
I'm also guessing with the overhaul they don't or bother to upgrade the save system. I haven't try the new update but I'm guessing it's still limited to 10 Page of game save to unlimited like most Renpy Games. I'm a constant game saving interest part of the story for replay, and no not for sex scene only. Thanks.

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
So all these babies crying about the art changing, given that the old artist LEFT do u think the developer enjoys the fact they HAVE to use AI in order to continue the project...choices were to be made and this is it, if u really hate this dramatic change f*** off then and don't let the door hit u on the way out

megaloser

May 29, 2018
So all these babies crying about the art changing, given that the old artist LEFT do u think the developer enjoys the fact they HAVE to use AI in order to continue the project...choices were to be made and this is it, if u really hate this dramatic change f*** off then and don't let the door hit u on the way out
Agreed. Our time is better spent complaining about how the game sucks in general :KEK:

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
they killed their own fucking game, saw new art and was so excited untill they hit me with the ai bullshit. why go from nice drawn art to this crap? db will never have a good game fuck this shit.

Reactions: HelpImLost

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
find a new fucking artist, they got a patreon dont they? fans that pay to support the game? use that fucking money and pay an artist.

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
find a new fucking artist, they got a patreon dont they? fans that pay to support the game? use that fucking money and pay an artist.
That's the thing they tried to find another artist (did u remember the long absence?) and given they've switched to AI u can guess how well the search results were, finding an artist ISN'T easy

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes