3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Training.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call fifteen_game from _call_fifteen_game
  [Previous line repeated 12 more times]
  File "game/Quests.rpy", line 3249, in script
    PS1 "Any thoughts?"
Exception: Sayer 'PS1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  [Previous line repeated 12 more times]
  File "game/Quests.rpy", line 3249, in script
    PS1 "Any thoughts?"
  File "D:\old games\Divine_Adventure-1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 890, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\old games\Divine_Adventure-1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'PS1' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Divine Adventure Revision 1.5 1.5
Tue Aug  6 23:37:34 2024

I keep running into these errors right after fighting my son i run into them every min

There are lots of errors later for PS1 not being defined from the text looks like it's supposed to be one of your guards.

corrected with adding the following at line 997 for script.rpy
define PS1 = Character("[PS4]", image="Guard2")
image side Guard2 = "Guard2.png"

Stopped the errors for me anyway

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
The cursor in the window A) should be lighter or outlined in a brighter color because on the dark backgrounds it's hard to see and B) should be a bit larger, for the same reason.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
so out of curiosity...no worries its not about ai, im fine with it either way, as im not a patreon i shouldnt complain.

how the hell am i going to speak with videl/go to the prison?
after sending her there i continued and continued and continued and there was only 1 mention of bulma saying she is searching for videl while we already enslaved her...nothing after that...did the dev forget about her in this rework? or do i have to continue another multiple chapters until its backtracking to her?

also..after unlocking a18 corrupt i believe 2nd or 3rd? i forgot (currently stuck in queen viastra part cant check) her "flirt" option does the same as if you went to sleep and also counts as sleep...is it supposed to be like that or is it bugged? not sure why but i thought there would be more to unlock for corrupt..

the "sleep" function is also bugged....lets say you are with a18 or cau something (ape girl) and pick sleep on their individual ui...it does count for that specific girl yes but for example if you do that on ape girl and then go back to base and want to train its thinking you are still on previous day and that you already took an action, same with a18 despite the day having advanced...similar thing with a18 if you click sleep on her individual ui you can train, it does work as a new day there, but if you travel to ape girl, the game thinks you are on the previous day and that you already took an action.

next thing is the "outfit" thing how the hell am i supposed to get those?...in an earlier version i believe there was something for that. Now its just being mentioned and you also can ask a18 to change, tho there is nothing to pick.
Which leads me to tuff shop, the shop still has all the stuff it had back then, yet i dont see a point to it as nothing is needed anymore it seems.

oh btw the very first item in that shop gives an error when you buy it....clicking ignore on that error lets you continue without problems tho.

another thing, tho its not a bug its just a confusing thing (existed before rework as well)
there comes a point in which you might have to raise the mortal level of another gods universe...instead of however raising the number...you have to lower the number...its like the opposite of what the story says you are doing...

oh yeah speaking of that..wasnt there something about raising your own mortal level? where the heck is that now? i did see that some of the stuff is part of mainstoryline now..but what about the other stuff?

overall this game seems more like a vn now, there is literally (besides having to spam a mouse button like an idiot) nothing left of the side-content which is sad kinda

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
That's the thing they tried to find another artist (did u remember the long absence?) and given they've switched to AI u can guess how well the search results were, finding an artist ISN'T easy
As someone who used to take art comissions; bullshit

You go to any art discord you'll find artists peddling their art and begging for commissioners; there are many more artists than people willing to hire them.

Finding an artist is very easy. Quality ones, too.

The part people have a difficulty with is paying the artist.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
As someone who used to take art comissions; bullshit

You go to any art discord you'll find artists peddling their art and begging for commissioners; there are many more artists than people willing to hire them.

Finding an artist is very easy. Quality ones, too.

The part people have a difficulty with is paying the artist.
That is damn true. All talk no action.

Hvallur

May 2, 2023
What's even the point of ng+, I don't see any changes, same lame ass puzzle over and over
And yeah, ai cg definitely doesn't help here, like Vados was hot ah and aesthetically pleasing before, now it's just generic big boobs anime blob, eugh

Kennnielll

Jul 5, 2020
View attachment 3904284

Overview:
You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa. With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7. The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.
Previously "Dragon Ball Infinity"

Thread Updated: 2024-08-06
Release Date: 2024-07-22
Developer: Masquerade - Masq
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Other Games: GodTube - Fairy Tale Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Linux: - - - MEGA -

Mac: - - - MEGA -

Android*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 398236 View attachment 398232 View attachment 398229 View attachment 398237 View attachment 398230 View attachment 398238 View attachment 398231 View attachment 398239 View attachment 398233 View attachment 398234 View attachment 398235 View attachment 1721628 View attachment 3904256 View attachment 3904255 View attachment 3904254 View attachment 2387272 View attachment 3904252
Ive missed u brother where have u been

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
"Removed the need to sleep all the time", no point playing now. Edit: It's fine, almost lost it but they've brought it back. After just one conversation with Vados I need to go take a nap. I guess I understand, I need a nap everytime I've finished speaking to my wife too..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
First of all I don't see the issues everyone is bitching and complaining about, second. I do miss moving images though.

Now I have question besides myself, who else killed Caulifla ? Just to remind time to bring her back, I couldn't help myself, it was too funny not to! XD

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
First of all I don't see the issues everyone is bitching and complaining about, second. I do miss moving images though.

Now I have question besides myself, who else killed Caulifla ? Just to remind time to bring her back, I couldn't help myself, it was too funny not to! XD
I've only been playing for ten minutes and I've encountered a bug (wasn't there before) that's kicked up a log. I honestly can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fggot11

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022

Could Caulifla be killed? I think she could only die like Kefla in the fight against the warriors

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Could Caulifla be killed? I think she could only die like Kefla in the fight against the warriors
iirc in act one, there was a dilemma of the pc being too strong to have sex with weaker people (queen tuffle being the first example). Caulifla in this is like a masochist or smth and you can visit sadala to fuck her. there you can go hard and she end up unconcious.

she can't die from it iirc but that might be what he's referring to.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes