3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
..they said they found artists tho....and then used ai to fix somethings......didn't u read the thread?
View attachment 3906424
thats just clearly not true though. the art is VERY AI. im sure that they used real art to get the poses etc, but the ai being used only to "fix certain things" is just not true and its obvious, unless "certain things" are the entire art piece being veiled in a sheet of AI genericism

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
thats just clearly not true though. the art is VERY AI. im sure that they used real art to get the poses etc, but the ai being used only to "fix certain things" is just not true and its obvious, unless "certain things" are the entire art piece being veiled in a sheet of AI genericism
1722991242684.png
..just postin what the dev said....when i called it all ai....a week ago....

• Haha
Reactions: m1ch43l

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
its such a shame, this was one of my favourite projects and i was really hoping for an overhaul one day because it was a bit of a mess game-play wise. shame its gone down this route. the art was absolutely fine before this, id go so far as to say it was even quite high quality, but its just taken away its main USP at this point. its just turned into another generic AI art harem game. only advantage this one has is its actually relatively fleshed out story wise since it took the inner-workings from a corpse of a beloved game and draped its AI skin over top of it.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Holy fuck did the Dev just replace all the art with AI Art

Edit: Oh it's because the old artist left. Fair enough, though I would have liked to see a new artist come on board. The old artist was pretty good so it would have been difficult to get someone else of similar talents to work on the game with you.

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Training.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call fifteen_game from _call_fifteen_game
  [Previous line repeated 12 more times]
  File "game/Quests.rpy", line 3249, in script
    PS1 "Any thoughts?"
Exception: Sayer 'PS1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  [Previous line repeated 12 more times]
  File "game/Quests.rpy", line 3249, in script
    PS1 "Any thoughts?"
  File "D:\old games\Divine_Adventure-1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 890, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\old games\Divine_Adventure-1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'PS1' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Divine Adventure Revision 1.5 1.5
Tue Aug  6 23:37:34 2024

I keep running into these errors right after fighting my son i run into them every min

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I came back to see if the story was reworked but nope. Even with AI, the invisible robot (Or like how I like to call it, Art Costs Jim) is still there. That tells me all the story will be the same, along with the bipolar MC and OC nonsense.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
ZERO AI TOLERANCE

............/´¯/).....................................(\¯`\.............
.........../....//......................................\\....\...........
.........../....//........................................\\....\..........
....../´¯/..../´¯\................................./¯` ....\¯`\.....
..././.../..../..../.|_........................._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..).........................(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../............................\...\/................/
..\................. /................................\................../.
....\..............(....................................)............../...
......\.............\................................../............./.....

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
It's weird seeing projects with an already large number of assets go the AI route. Like replacing everything is a weird angle to take. I guess it keeps it consistant if its all AI art, but still, damn. Honestly, new art could be good. (Haven't tried it yet, not sure if I will) but it kills my motivation to play it when I can go to a site and generate ai images myself too. Feels like it loses its soul.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
So all these babies crying about the art changing, given that the old artist LEFT do u think the developer enjoys the fact they HAVE to use AI in order to continue the project...choices were to be made and this is it, if u really hate this dramatic change f*** off then and don't let the door hit u on the way out
don't blame the artist for leaving, my guy don't want to just finish this thing and keeps milking till the end of time

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes