1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Do you know what this Chris Armin is working on now? These animations are incredible.
You can follow him on and for all his art/animations. He isn't working on any games, this was an odd job for him

Reactions: swe920

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Divine Arms is a flunk from the start when Chris Armin quit the job, since he's the only one who can make the game interesting enough for so many people.

The first Demo of the game was already promising with that much raw animation, brimming with potential, then it bursts out when Chris Armin did the animation, it was spot on and they could actually be hired on a game company with that sort of skill (besides viperv, Chris Armin is surely overqualified for the job)

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
update on viperv's patreon page:

They are planning on making a comic out of Divine Arm's story line, maybe it's a good thing? problem is, if the story line is crap, even if the art is good, that's not gonna make up for the loss of time on the project progress.

also 2 more helpers have been hired by viperv, not sure what kind but maybe 2 programmers? since they are making 2 mini games, maybe its a test project for the applicants to test their abilities.

They are also switching the game production of Divine arms into unity, and since unity is also a good candidate considering a lot of possible animations can be made unlike on flash which is somewhat limited to what i remember, we can expect the gameplay would drastically change and as well as the animation itself.

I also seen a sketch of Siggy and another character behind her which looks like a man, not sure if this is just an example image for the upcoming comics or its gonna be another character added into the game.

we shouldn't expect any updates on divine arms anytime soon, maybe mid or late 2019, but as to what he says on the post, progress is still on going for the game, but not sure if is postponed for the time being 3 mini projects or "activities" is still in progress.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
update on viperv's patreon page:

They are planning on making a comic out of Divine Arm's story line, maybe it's a good thing? problem is, if the story line is crap, even if the art is good, that's not gonna make up for the loss of time on the project progress.

also 2 more helpers have been hired by viperv, not sure what kind but maybe 2 programmers? since they are making 2 mini games, maybe its a test project for the applicants to test their abilities.

They are also switching the game production of Divine arms into unity, and since unity is also a good candidate considering a lot of possible animations can be made unlike on flash which is somewhat limited to what i remember, we can expect the gameplay would drastically change and as well as the animation itself.

I also seen a sketch of Siggy and another character behind her which looks like a man, not sure if this is just an example image for the upcoming comics or its gonna be another character added into the game.

we shouldn't expect any updates on divine arms anytime soon, maybe mid or late 2019, but as to what he says on the post, progress is still on going for the game, but not sure if is postponed for the time being 3 mini projects or "activities" is still in progress.
Sorry to pop your dreams but none of that will happen. He's made promises even a year ago and he never fulfilled them. Remember that in one fucking year, he only released 4 different versions of the game and added mostly nothing (Except the animations)
This guy is a money milker and he has enough of cows to milk, and he'll continue doing it haha

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Sorry to pop your dreams but none of that will happen. He's made promises even a year ago and he never fulfilled them. Remember that in one fucking year, he only released 4 different versions of the game and added mostly nothing (Except the animations)
This guy is a money milker and he has enough of cows to milk, and he'll continue doing it haha
Dreams? i was just merely making an illusion out my already long gone hope that eventually that shit will be completed.
and it's not much of a big deal to me if he's just milking money and putting up sweet little lies like bethesda are doing since i'm not a patreon nor i am wasting time to keep on hoping that what i'm expecting may happen anytime soon, but since it's a comic, i'd hope for it to be released for public, the other 2 mini games? wasn't really expecting those but if it's gonna be available for the public then so be it, i'm go for it and see through it if its good.

And i've already knew that Divine Arms is a flunk as i have said before, when Chris Armin left and quit on the project, the game is done for and it will never be completed, because we already witnessed a soon to be master piece of hentai entertainment that got popped out of our dream bubbles because he's a greedy little son of a bitch, welp sorry for being too vulgar again but can't really help myself and i just want to keep on talking trash at viperv, doesn't care what he says that he will take his time, in fact when someone tells you that and he's being paid even if he's taking a vacation, you definitely got pranked on that.

If he trolls and just milking money on his patreon and he's toying with the people feeding him with their pennies, its his lost at the end anyways and he might get reported either way if he's not showing any progress at all and that people forfeited their pledge or wanted a refund (like it's gonna happen :v )

Reactions: zensei

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Gee, it's almost like any Patreon dev for a decent, long-form H-game just ends up ditching the project while still milking their fanbase that can't get over the "potential".

There are exceptions, but it's usually text-based stuff :l

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
What is divine arms redemption?
some sort of mini game, i don't know the purpose of it, maybe something to fill in while they are stalling since they've got no progress in the main project whatsoever, if someone's sidestepping and making other side activities, it's usually a sign that the team is rather stalling to buy some time, either the reason is to keep the patreons entertained, while they figure out things to do on the main project, OR the usual and obvious guess of most of us here is that viperv is milking money, in the last FEW YEARS and will never change.

Mar 27, 2018
Man this could have been something really special. I used to back it until Viperv stopped dancing around the subject and admited officially that Chris Armin left the project (probably ages ago) and now he has someone with a completely different style with no animation background joining the project.....then pretty much asked everybody to pay to train her (without actually asking them of course).

The concept is awesome. Siggy's design is great. The balance between softer H content and extreme H content was great. But damn at this point this project is done. I'll wait and if by some fucking miracle it does make progress i'm sure it will be up for grabs on the web at some point.

Honestly the single worst thing about it all is that this project seems to have run Chris Armin away from this sort of stuff. I'd much rather the "game" aspect of this disappear and Chris just make an animation gallery with various monsters.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
He posted something called “Animation Phase Begun”... sounds promising, anyone want to shed some light on that?

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes