1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Is anyone here pledged to him? What kind of scene was animated which was at the end of march?
I think someone posted that in previous pages and it was not looking good. From my own experience dealing with patreon creators this project is in its grave already.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
why is there neither mini-game nor indulge option when get caught in h-attack, when i played it last time ver1.96a or lower there were both

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Has anyone got any context as to what happened with Alya? i mean she's got a pretty much better drawing style than the guy developing this wonderful piece of project from which is turning out pretty bad because of whatever he's trying to accomplish, either struggling to complete the actual part of the game or just stalling in leeway of some sort? Did alya left the project and that is why this guy is doing the art himself? i mean i'm not saying the art is bad but its less than what we were given over the previous demo from which is 1.96a, i mean Chris Armin is doing fine and i saw that he applied his animation over to one of his art and it was the same one as what we can see on Divine Arms v1.96a but 2 of the characters from a final fantasy game, not familiar with the 2 but they are a cat person, i like it since it has the vibe from Divine arms.

I did like the art from the earliest demo like the v1.00 it was good enough for a simple demo, and it looks like the developer is trying to do the sex animation scenes in the style of what they are currently planned on, but with the developer's hand drawn art, it looks fine i guess? but in my opinion those who chose to pay more than a dollar won't be getting that worth for what they paid for, i guess that's a reality they should face considering there WAS an actual warning.

All in all, progress is so slow, i'm done with the hate from this guy, i'm actually sad now that chris armin left and we won't be able to see some good and done stuff from him ever again especially the future plans for another insect monster or for iggy, but then again it doesn't matter anymore.

Jul 12, 2017
So there might be hope yet but i wouldn't hold my breath. Apparently ViperV got a new animator for this, someone called DynamoHeart. I don't know this creator but maybe you guys do. Last update i've seen is from april 1

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
He changed his concept many times now, i don't think anyone who paid more than a dollar to this douche deserves getting robbed of their hard earned money, even if its such a small amount for an individual to pay, its a lot if gathered up more than a few who are willing to pay for something crappy like that.

OWOWuzDis

Feb 26, 2018
I was a patreon after he dropped his link to 1.95 on this website and I can say this. I originally followed the project since its original demo with viper's flash animations.

During the 2-3 years since then, pretty much nothing has changed. The gameplay is still the same, and hell the only character that was fully implemented was the rapevine.
1.96 was the demo that really made me question V's abilities.His excuse for not having the indulge in was to make it easier to implement later on. BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
He already had indulge implemented, with all 3 characters previously. Sure they were non-colored and didn't have sound, but realistically, it shouldn't have been hard to change.
Not to mention: what the hell V.
First Armin leaves because you bored him with no progress, then you hire an artist to take commissions while you work in the background when you needed an ANIMATOR, only for a new animator to come in, you hardly mention what happened to the previous artist, and you never show what you're making if anything.

He keeps promising "Oh, demo coming up _ day!"
But never delivers. NOR even shows his progress.
This guy is a sham.

Jul 12, 2017
I was a patreon after he dropped his link to 1.95 on this website and I can say this. I originally followed the project since its original demo with viper's flash animations.

During the 2-3 years since then, pretty much nothing has changed. The gameplay is still the same, and hell the only character that was fully implemented was the rapevine.
1.96 was the demo that really made me question V's abilities.His excuse for not having the indulge in was to make it easier to implement later on. BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
He already had indulge implemented, with all 3 characters previously. Sure they were non-colored and didn't have sound, but realistically, it shouldn't have been hard to change.
Not to mention: what the hell V.
First Armin leaves because you bored him with no progress, then you hire an artist to take commissions while you work in the background when you needed an ANIMATOR, only for a new animator to come in, you hardly mention what happened to the previous artist, and you never show what you're making if anything.

He keeps promising "Oh, demo coming up _ day!"
But never delivers. NOR even shows his progress.
This guy is a sham.
You know what's worse? It looks like the people on patreon are oblivious to this game's status and and are still supportive of this creator, new users are actually pledging not knowing anything about this guy. And he is actually working on a new game/games while this one is one hold like the heck the art style is the same so most likely he didn't get a different animator for these games (which was allegedly the reason why this game is on hold)..

Reactions: PinkCactus
Mar 27, 2018
Someone should just make a new flash gallery that takes out the Divine Arms menus and such just to show of Armin's animations. They are trully the only thing worth while in this project. I wish someone with integrity and vision could rope Armin back into a project because his stuff is so good.

Iglot

Oct 1, 2017
Btw, does anybody know a link for the old demo? The one without puzzles. I liked playing that one.

Iglot

Oct 1, 2017
Here (Ver. 1.90)

Password:
g0PEu7gLK2-lRD0zz46sTkwj3Q6EryU5O44CJmW-wbI
BTW, cmiiw but wasnt there a previous version of the "suppose you lose" scene with the one eyed monster? I think this is the second vers of the demo. i kinda remember the first one wasn't entirely just pick-up-key-and-beat-x-number-of-monsters. or did i have it the other way and that was the second vers of the demo?

ItsMeOutsider

Jul 1, 2017
BTW, cmiiw but wasnt there a previous version of the "suppose you lose" scene with the one eyed monster? I think this is the second vers of the demo. i kinda remember the first one wasn't entirely just pick-up-key-and-beat-x-number-of-monsters. or did i have it the other way and that was the second vers of the demo?
That's the one, but you're talking about the first level (the crystal to the right) the rest of the levels are these "arenas" where you have to defeat a certain number of enemies.

Reactions: Iglot

Iglot

Oct 1, 2017
That's the one, but you're talking about the first level (the crystal to the right) the rest of the levels are these "arenas" where you have to defeat a certain number of enemies.
Mhhhm. I guess. I do kinda remember the tutorial stage but I just really wasn't sure about the 2nd area and the rest. Prolly because it's been years since I haven't played that vers.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes