1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
i found this
that video only have things that we already had like since..early 2018. And Lyne_pump is not even part of this game, it's Chris(the ex animator)'s personal work.

Just curious anyone still supporting him, mind sharing his Feb post regarding animation just to see how ridiculous he is?

Jul 22, 2017
It's on his discord channel. It's nothing compared to the real animation but I think it falls into the fine category. The real animation would be like 9 and this new one would be 6

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Hentaiwriter gave a feedback for the possible release of the full game version of Future Fragments which will be in between aug and dec 2019, and they are already planning for a sequel which is great for them and releasing the game to the public for free, donations are also accepted.

Yet here we are, Divine Arms after being on hold for almost 4 months, still no good progress.

I'm not gonna waste any more time posting comments about this dude's project, i'm just gonna wait for it for 10 years to even get a boss fight with 10% progress completion of the whole game.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
oi, when you do find a link, use the report button on the update link cause uploaders rarely visit on-hold threads

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The game design on this one is pure toxic trash and I don't have the time to deal with the artificial difficulty. just get the gallery and move on lady's and gents

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save, the game design on this one is pure toxic trash and I don't have the time to deal with the artificial difficulty to get a gallery.
No but I do have a legendary pro tip that makes anyone learn to play a game with skill. GIT GUD! Jokes aside if you don't give af about the gameplay theres a gallery player which I think contains every sex animation in the game thread post.

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
No but I do have a legendary pro tip that makes anyone learn to play a game with skill. GIT GUD! Jokes aside if you don't give af about the gameplay theres a gallery player which I think contains every sex animation in the game thread post.
I edited my post because I saw that in the Main post they have a gallery for DL but thank you all the same for the quick response. On a softer note of love, fuck you the games not hard its bad. I could make a list of the designs choices that are just NOT FUN home boy :cautious:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I edited my post because I saw that in the Main post they have a gallery for DL but thank you all the same for the quick response. On a softer note of love, fuck you the games not hard its bad. I could make a list of the designs choices that are just NOT FUN home boy :cautious:
Sounds like a case of not being good. :sneaky:

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes