1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
When Chris Armin got out of the project its basically scrapped at that moment, without Chris Armin's good animation this game won't be the same as v19.6b game.

Probably this guy wasn't giving him enough commission and decided to leave on his demise since chris armin is the one making this game alive and keeping their patrons with hopes.

Not sure what's gonna happen but mostly everything is a secret for the public to see, not to mention without giving any insights about his game no other new patrons would be interested on pledging (not that i recommend it)

Even other hentai games out there with a crappy animation has better progress than this one has, a lot of drama going on with this guy and his alleged "i will take it slowly and on my pace to make a better quality" game, which only means "pledge me money and i will use it on my own benefits without batting an eye on you poor fellas wasting your dimes on a project that wont ever be finished"

whoever's gonna pledge more than a dollar each month is probably insane, hope they read this and see that their money is being put to waste.

Jan 25, 2019
When Chris Armin got out of the project its basically scrapped at that moment, without Chris Armin's good animation this game won't be the same as v19.6b game.

Probably this guy wasn't giving him enough commission and decided to leave on his demise since chris armin is the one making this game alive and keeping their patrons with hopes.

Not sure what's gonna happen but mostly everything is a secret for the public to see, not to mention without giving any insights about his game no other new patrons would be interested on pledging (not that i recommend it)

Even other hentai games out there with a crappy animation has better progress than this one has, a lot of drama going on with this guy and his alleged "i will take it slowly and on my pace to make a better quality" game, which only means "pledge me money and i will use it on my own benefits without batting an eye on you poor fellas wasting your dimes on a project that wont ever be finished"

whoever's gonna pledge more than a dollar each month is probably insane, hope they read this and see that their money is being put to waste.
DId Chris Armin make another game?

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
DId Chris Armin make another game?
I'm not sure, viperv didn't specify the reason why Chris Armin took off and left him, he actually hired another artist for the animation but unfortunately that artist didn't know how to animate stuff and has to do some more practice, but as usual it was just false hopes for most who's interested on the project since the 2nd artist viperv hired had really good art, now she's unheard where she went, it was just a short commission to keep the money rolling for a bit and then got back into his usual art, the animation isn't that bad but the art seems to be lacking considering when Chris Armin did the animation for all the demo's monsters sex scene with siggy it was actually one of the best at that time and a lot of people got pulled in on the hype, ofc after awhile and with broken promises and sweet little lies it got fall flat under the trash bin considering viperv wanted to release a v2.00? it was planned to be released at around early january 2018 yet it didn't, nothing happened.

Chris Armin sure is free now and is struggling at the moment without him getting more commission on his projects for clients but he sure does animate some top notch stuff, he also said that he is planning to do some good shorts besides having loops, hopefully he gets to that point like Derpixon does things considering his art is at the level of competitiveness towards derpixon's art, but surely both of them have a very different complexity in animation nonetheless they are both really good at their thing and they are both unique.

Don't even think that this game will be completed, its been almost 5 years since this guy started his project and yet he's being an ass and keeps on doing revisions on a lot of things which is pretty much a common move for most people who just want to milk money from those poor patrons, right now what i'm seeing on his patron posts is that Siggy is even nowhere to be found on his new release of some sort of game (not sure if its the same thing either and i don't think its the continuation of the DA project where Chris Armin took off)

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
ViperV is now doing this Divine Arms: Forbidden Origins game, i don't think DA where as siggy is the main character will ever be continued, i doubt this thread is gonna be active again anytime soon other than renaming it to DA: Forbidden Origins or making a new thread for it since they are 2 different games to be exact.

There's this demo out there which isn't even on their dropbox, probably viperv didn't want to release it for public view so i'll just inform anyone who hasn't known it yet, and that last post was last month so you better get going and google it if u want to see it

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Oh...Forbidden Origins is focused on battle action?
I feel disapointted...:(
His account is listed on patreon's watch list of naughty content creators, if he posts one regarding any action that will violate the terms he's out of patreon, as he stated he will focus on DA:FO as some sort of way to buy him some time and trying to search a free hosting platform similar to patreon (but i doubt there is any good one out there besides patreon and their twisted corporate politics)

He can just privately discuss some sort of major change on DA:FO, replace the new characters with siggy or make a different one entirely out of the box and just implement the scenes like on DA v1.96b and stuff like that (but he should use his own animations at this point)

Its sad that Chris Armin left, would have been a good game that could have already gotten their 2nd game and debuted like 2 years ago or so if it weren't for this sweet little lies.

Got hit by a storm, no presence for the past 3 months from before going straight to 2 years, bullshitting with all the dramas and whatever he can throw at, this guy is a sham.

This thread is gonna be left to dust in a few months, god damn v1.96b is almost 2 years old now, don't know how this guy can keep up with milking money from other people without putting up real progress

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

pepertje

Aug 1, 2018
His account is listed on patreon's watch list of naughty content creators, if he posts one regarding any action that will violate the terms he's out of patreon, as he stated he will focus on DA:FO as some sort of way to buy him some time and trying to search a free hosting platform similar to patreon (but i doubt there is any good one out there besides patreon and their twisted corporate politics)

[snip]

This thread is gonna be left to dust in a few months, god damn v1.96b is almost 2 years old now, don't know how this guy can keep up with milking money from other people without putting up real progress
Subscribestar is supposed to be the FSA to Patreon. Lots of adult and politically charged content creators are migrating there now.

As to how he could keep up the hollow promises for 2 years... suppose enough people flat out forgot they were pledged to the project and are essentially shadow donating.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
aww, it's too bad i really fucking miss this game. league of its own in terms of animation and sex scene style. plus it had the whole adventure, skill building fighting element to it. such a diverse game where as so many now are just story driven with a lot of text and picture's and hardly any even animate or as well. so yeah that's unfortunate. well it's like they say you don't know what ya have until its gone, sounds like this chris armin couldn't see a good thing when he had it. so many people were really rooting for this game. i busted quite many a good nut to these anim's lol ah good times thanks for the memory's. really hope this game comes back someday, i'll always stay tuned. so many possibilities for creatures and animations sex positions etc. that siggy was a lil taut and tasty blonde snack, loved watching her reverse sailor moon, i'd be like "OH YOU'SE ABOUT TA GET GANKED" lol. i digress.

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
aww, it's too bad i really fucking miss this game. league of its own in terms of animation and sex scene style. plus it had the whole adventure, skill building fighting element to it. such a diverse game where as so many now are just story driven with a lot of text and picture's and hardly any even animate or as well. so yeah that's unfortunate. well it's like they say you don't know what ya have until its gone, sounds like this chris armin couldn't see a good thing when he had it. so many people were really rooting for this game. i busted quite many a good nut to these anim's lol ah good times thanks for the memory's. really hope this game comes back someday, i'll always stay tuned. so many possibilities for creatures and animations sex positions etc. that siggy was a lil taut and tasty blonde snack, loved watching her reverse sailor moon, i'd be like "OH YOU'SE ABOUT TA GET GANKED" lol. i digress.
His own art isn't that bad (the first demo he released with siggy and the ganker) but when chris armin did the art it felt a whole new level and it just really drowned in the old one from most of us, but i still like how he animated the old ones.

For now i'm not expecting anything good on any of his updates, i mean he said every demo will be released for the public to see, all patreons gets to see it 1 week before us but that's something else on whats happening right now, every post he makes with major updates is only available for patrons so no one is actually knowing whats happening.
its either you stab yourself with the knife and risk paying money for shit updates, or you wait forever for nothing because u dont trust this guy, anyone who hides their patreon post to the public wants to reel in any unsuspecting customers to pay them money first, even if they pay just a dollar to see everyupdate they made in the past months, or years (this guy had lots of filler updates with nothing good in it most of the time)

these people are just paying up their good penny for this guy to leech in, there's a lot more worth it content creators out there who makes real progress and better stuff than this guy has, most of the patreons are just too nostalgic about how great his demo was, it was a blast too but all the drama and bullshit he's crapping up on his mouth is just too much for most of us so we left.

he scammed a lot of people before, and he's doing it again, he keeps reasoning like his update on his windows made him reformat his os whereas he just needed to roll back his version of operating system (dumb reasoning again) AND PROBABLY NEXT IS A STORM WRECKED HIS PLACE, HE'S GONNA BE OUT OF COMMISSION FOR 2 YEARS AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE STORM like fucking japan recovered from their magnitude 8 earthquake like just a year or so and that's a lot of cities, his is just his god damn computer and a place to stay, all bullshit to me.

for all those who's interested on pledging, don't, just forget, and revisit after a few years and you might be lucky to actually get an update after 10 months or so.

its been freaking 1 year and 6 months from his last update, its all a sham.

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
looks like there's new updates going on, i think the reason why its taking so long is because he's trying to redo all of the scenes and that the scenes ChrisArmin made wouldn't be used anymore on the continuation of the project.

The art is good, animation is decent but it really can't be compared to ChrisArmin's but the new animations for the scene is something to look forward to.

It might take about a few more months for a DEMO, i expect it to be next year.

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
This game is definnitly inspiring my own game as I make it, thanks for the work OP and ODev
Hopeflly ill have time to play the whole thing

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Tough luck because it was his animations and art that carried this game.
Not entirely, the concept alone gives you a lot of ideas especially if you are one that is aspiring to be a developer of your own, but still i do agree at you on that one.

We can only hope that he does make ends meet before all of his followers are starved to death by anticipation, and regret.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes