1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

OWOWuzDis

Feb 26, 2018
Not subscribed to leechV, but armin has a twitter (not updated frequently).

He said that viperV doesn't have the resources to hire him (looks like he didn't meet his goal), but he still wants to work with him in the future and made a sketch of siggy. Here's his twitter

Can we get this man a job at another patreon game/site? His smutt is too good for him to be worrying about getting paid I just want Armin to be happy ;~:

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
I really am curious why VV doesn't have enough "resources" to pay this man with this much caliber of skills on drawing smut? Don't he already milked a lot and there's excess of it, even Shabank gets to put up a commission for Armin, but its small time work considering its only for a pixel animation.

This man needs a bit of an attention, his got a unique talent in working on with smut work and that is very rare these days, a gem on the rough i'd say, clearly he doesn't deserve not getting much attention from people who are eager to work with him.

I just hope he wasn't asking for too much, or rather this VV guy is being a cheapskate, no offense.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Huh. Never noticed that if you pause and go into a different tab Siggy will changed to a bored expression, it's kinda cute

Jul 12, 2017
I can't believe it! But if it is really the case...well let's get fucked by some monsters!
Don't get your hopes up too high. Chances are there no scenes in this build that are not already in the gallery build. Just get that if you are just interested in the h-scenes.

Reactions: jttth

drebin

May 1, 2017
Updates from May till September. /Images are ...s, not going to add them./

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nun.gif

he posted a new demo version if someone willing to post it here
That is not Divine Arms.

Last edited:

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Damn, saw this game a year or two ago when Armin was still there and this game had so much potential. Armin is way too good to not be hired anywhere. It's unlikely but i wished this guy would just cough up a bit and pay the man. He was literally the only reason i followed this game.

Reactions: drebin

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Cool update on september, if he's abandoning on using flash since its dead soon, i hope he's got a lot less work done on things going on with his project, as usual i am not expecting any news, update or actual progress on Divine Arms, as long as Chris isn't game with the DA project, its not gonna be in motion anytime soon.

ViperV stopped making progress on DA probably because he knows DA wouldn't be anything without chris armin, and if he's gonna be continuing DA, its gonna be a different game that we usually wanted.

Let's hope for the best that he gets through all these fast and efficient, or else its gonna take 2 more years to even have a demo out of that damn game he's making, only a few years before its 10th anniversary of fucking it all up.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have no problems with Pinoytoons doing animation. His animation works are oftentimes fantastic, especially the way he animates boobs bouncing. BUT, his artstyle itself is incredibly boring. Every character made in his style looks the same. It's like swapping palletes on a pre-made model. Thank the hentai gods that he isn't the designer for the characters and he is only animating the pre-designed sketches.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
I have no problems with Pinoytoons doing animation. His animation works are oftentimes fantastic, especially the way he animates boobs bouncing. BUT, his artstyle itself is incredibly boring. Every character made in his style looks the same. It's like swapping palletes on a pre-made model. Thank the hentai gods that he isn't the designer for the characters and he is only animating the pre-designed sketches.
He can do animation well, but he's mainly using the same character model for almost anything with just a little bit of tweak on the eyes, hair, size of the boobies, hips and anything else that needs some changes, its like doing many different dishes but the taste is all the same.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

zer90

Dec 5, 2017
when he said 2 weeks after the patreon build he would release it to public, yet he still havent done it

zer90

Dec 5, 2017
well he said that public demo would be last week, but guess what? he change it to next month. LOL haha funny

Ivanovsky

Sep 24, 2020
Found a good looking game with great potential aaaand its an empty promise. Shouldn't have read all the posts so much hope yet much more negative comments. Checked his patreon and it looks like he's already working on a different game. Shame.

Mar 27, 2018
If anyone wants more of what is actually good about Divine Arms...the animations not the actual garbage game...they should hunt down Chris Armin/Cashlecook. This is the insanely talented animator that this "developer" hired and couldn't keep. I keep wishing Chris would start his own patreon or service to just make animations. I'd back him 100%.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes