1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
If anyone wants more of what is actually good about Divine Arms...the animations not the actual garbage game...they should hunt down Chris Armin/Cashlecook. This is the insanely talented animator that this "developer" hired and couldn't keep. I keep wishing Chris would start his own patreon or service to just make animations. I'd back him 100%.
Animations are great but they are way better when they are in a game or a movie and you have some story, context and a character - the whole scene, not just animation. Patreon is full of great animators and they create some hot stuff but IMO their talents are often wasted on creating boring loops (and nothing more) for easy money. And because they are good at animating stuff, that doesn't mean they can write, direct and edit to make something more than an animation loop.
Can Chris make something like Fandeltales? If yes, then he should definitely start patreon or other form of crownfunding. If not, then he'd be better to involve himself in a project with other people - be it a short animation or a game.

Mar 27, 2018
Animations are great but they are way better when they are in a game or a movie and you have some story, context and a character - the whole scene, not just animation. Patreon is full of great animators and they create some hot stuff but IMO their talents are often wasted on creating boring loops (and nothing more) for easy money. And because they are good at animating stuff, that doesn't mean they can write, direct and edit to make something more than an animation loop.
Can Chris make something like Fandeltales? If yes, then he should definitely start patreon or other form of crownfunding. If not, then he'd be better to involve himself in a project with other people - be it a short animation or a game.
Oh i agree. I just think in this case the animation outshines the game. Where the once was a lot of promise i think that has faded away. At least for me. I only speak for me.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
patreon demo is out, but public need to wait for a week
Patreon demo that is for the public, eventually someone will upload it on a certain website before it gets here, i'm getting dibs.

Nvm, its impossible to find any of those because this guy is a sham, no one would put an effort on uploading the patreon demo here or even on other sites.

Jul 12, 2017
Patreon demo that is for the public, eventually someone will upload it on a certain website before it gets here, i'm getting dibs.

Nvm, its impossible to find any of those because this guy is a sham, no one would put an effort on uploading the patreon demo here or even on other sites.
Is the demo still for this game? Or the new one being worked on? I thought this was abandoned for another project but ripped the assets off this one so the new game still looks like this one.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Just to show support for the man that made the game good in the first place . Chris made a Patreon to fund his own animations that will be free for everybody.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Just to show support for the man that made the game good in the first place . Chris made a Patreon to fund his own animations that will be free for everybody.
This is great, hopefully he gets all the recognition he deserves because he makes a lot of wonderful stuff.

EDIT: Looks like he already got stuff going on with his patreon and it already has built up a foundation, hopefully church of patreon doesn't f-it-up for him, you know what happened to those they deem unholy, they vanquished them but came back stronger *cough, studio fow, cough*
not like they need patreon tho.
Now we need a thread specifically for him here on F95Zone, tried searching but nothing popped up, someone needs to do and volunteer on it.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes