1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i remember coming to support this game just when they split paths with animator and new animator some girl that was only learning how to animate, and its not easy task so i knew this would happen eventually

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
About time it gets the abandoned tag, already been years since there has been progress with this.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's been getting regular updates recently after also being a dorment abandoned project for a time. Seems like ViperV might have found his inspiration to continue after switching to GDOT.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
It's been getting regular updates recently after also being a dorment abandoned project for a time. Seems like ViperV might have found his inspiration to continue after switching to GDOT.
More like he can't work on DA, not without Chris's animation. He know people are into the product for that.

ViperV

May 12, 2018
The only thing I abandoned was flash. DA's Godot version will start porting as soon as FA finishes its core, which will be done soon. There's already a simple but working prototype for DA made in Godot as well. As for Chris' work, all existing scenes will be back for 1080p

krazyfreak12

Jul 10, 2017
does anyone know how to save the game? I've reached the 2nd checkpoint and don't wanna exit out and then lost all progress

Gixhy

Dec 18, 2018
I can't download the Gallery Player through Workupload, keep getting error network problem, any alternatives ?

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes