VN Ren'Py Abandoned Divine Conception [v0.1.0] [Haramase Project]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I believe.. that someone once (one of the developer of Haramase, I think) told that this game is made by someone else - within their team yes, but who is not involved in the first project. So probably this doesn't slow down their progress like you think (probably other stuff irl, who knows) XD
Correct, I made a point about this somewhere on Haramase (here or another site) and was told it was a different team. Haramase is basically a bunch of Devs who work on that but on their own pace so the schedule for release is rather fluid.

Reactions: brynhildr

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Homepage / blog / home base for future world domination is , with DC being part of that website. I guess we can use this category overview as address. :)
Coders may be a few, but artist is mentioned as MTXXX - profile. Maybe we can add this info too.

darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
I'm kinda sad no one noticed that there is a hentai of this. They probably got the inspiration from nuki doki! Tenshi to akuma no sakusei battle.

Reactions: Cirro84

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Not a bad intro, but I am hoping the x-ray button actually turns off the x-ray view later on. That shit is just a turn off for me.
The X-ray toggle is functional as of the latest Patreon update. We'll soon be updating the free demo to include some more content as well as the toggle feature.

Looks nice but it would be even better if we could choose our own name. Somehow I don't feel like Kazuma :eek:penedeyewink:
You know what, I'll consider letting the player choose their own name from now on. I too don't feel like Kazuma sometimes. o_O

Instead, for me, it's a turn on somehow. I honestly love seeing the semen flow inside the womb XD
And you'll see a lot of that. We're experimenting adding a view. Leave it on after a sex scenes and you'll get to see the girls all filled up. ;)

They are already way behind their time schedule. Having a second game around won't help at all to fix this problem.
To clarify, it was just me and one other dev who have moved onto this other project. Most of the team remains working exclusively on HaraSim. You can read my previous posts for more info, but basically, development goes on. Slowly, but on.

I know it might seem like I'm selling out for starting this Patreon project, but the fact is I've fallen into hard times and needed some income, any income. At this point, expending all that time and energy into something I couldn't make a living off just felt wrong. So I decided to put this project back on track (funfact: I actually made the first Divine Conception prototype before even starting HaraSim) and try to make all this h-game developing I've been doing into a career. I sure hope it pans out.

I hate to play the pity card, but not as much as I hate the idea of people thinking I'm a sell out, so I felt like I needed to come clean on that.

Anyway, glad to see you guys enjoyed our little game. I'll try to stick around this thread and keep you guys updated on the game's development.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
And you'll see a lot of that. We're experimenting adding a view. Leave it on after a sex scenes and you'll get to see the girls all filled up. ;)
That's it, I'm sold. If only I wasn't poor, I would've gladly pledge on Patreon with something like 30$ or more. Not only for the contents but for the trust as well :RarePepe:

Reactions: Daijuna and niarax

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
A nice start. I sure hope that after the angel, they start giving MC some good/evil powers to charm/corrupt regular girls, and that you add both paths to a new girl each month... I'm in for a $ now $5 if Dev delivers

Reactions: Cirro84

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I like the game's intro, it's a good start.

The otaku protagonist cliché is kinda meh though.

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
They are already way behind their time schedule. Having a second game around won't help at all to fix this problem.
I believe.. that someone once (one of the developer of Haramase, I think) told that this game is made by someone else - within their team yes, but who is not involved in the first project. So probably this doesn't slow down their progress like you think (probably other stuff irl, who knows) XD
From what I've seen when they(developers) create a second game, the first one either dies, or put on hiatus for so long, it might as well be dead. Supercreep is one example.
FYI

1. We have no time schedule for Haramase Simulator. We simply release when we have enough new content. We all have our real-life issues to deal with. Don't like it? Too bad, HS17 is something we make in our spare time because it's a hobby. There's no payment/transaction/promises involved.

2. HS-Dev, the head dev of HS2017, is leading Divine Conception together with Green Man. Contrary to HS, DC gets released on a regular basis.

3. We're not dead, we even got some new devs to do artwork and are fleshing out the girls without content.

t. The dev responsible for Kurumi (totally not slacking and procrastinatin) and WAIFU.NL owner.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
FYI

1. We have no time schedule for Haramase Simulator. We simply release when we have enough new content. We all have our real-life issues to deal with. Don't like it? Too bad, HS17 is something we make in our spare time because it's a hobby. There's no payment/transaction/promises involved.
My comments were based on other developers. For me, it's too earlier for HS2017 to give that impression of being dead. If there is no release for a year after the last release then I would consider it to be dead to me. I learned that lesson from Elysium. A game developed in someones spare time.

As for Divine Conception, I hope it does well, I like the impregnation features. Hopefully the story will keep it entertaining.

Last edited:

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
My comments were based on other developers. For me, it's too earlier for HS2017 to give that impression of being dead. If there is no release for a year after the last release then I would consider it to be dead to me. I learned that lesson from Elysium. A game developed in someones spare time.

As for Divine Conception, I hope it does well, I like the impregnation features. Hopefully the story will keep it entertaining.
I got that. Just elaborating.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote