VN Ren'Py Abandoned Divine Conception [v0.1.0] [Haramase Project]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
uh...what does "nukige" mean?
Like what the above poster said.

Nukige are where the primary focus is sex. Basically anything made by illusion, or where the sole function of the game is smut.

Eroge has a focus on sex as well, but usually has some semblance of a story that the sex is tacked on to. Most VNs are eroge rather than nukige, such as fate-stay night, saya no uta, ect.

But many VNs are nukige, where it's just from one fucking scene to the next with not a lot of story.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
huh, ok...
Like Taimanin for example, the whole series. Even though there's something that can be called story (and for me, personally, is interesting enough), that sadly happens only on the first time of the game. After a certain point, it's just rape after rape - with a difference if you choose a path instead of another one for the scenes. But in the end it's rape 'till the end, sex scene one after the other XD

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
We are pleased to announce that Haramase Simulator 0.3.0.0 will launch this weekend. Exactly when will depend heavily on when we can have the greatest number of developers online to handle initial bug reports.

Also, for you Android people, booom says his port should be ready by then.

-The Harasim Dev Team

Guess it didn't die.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Not a bad intro, but I am hoping the x-ray button actually turns off the x-ray view later on. That shit is just a turn off for me.
Well there are plenty of vanilla games out there without that option. Many of us, including me, enjoy the x-ray option and find it damn hot. So yea.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote