VN Ren'Py Abandoned Divine Conception [v0.1.0] [Haramase Project]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Like rpgfan6622 said, we're still alive.
Programming and writing scenes continues on the background while we wait for the artist to finish the art. Having a single artist does limit the output on the graphical side.

Pls make apk file, so I can play on my android like haramase simulator
Not in the foreseeable future. Maybe when the game is completed, who knows.

RenPy for Android is just not stable enough (see harasim what for shitty issues the Android port has which we can't solve without dirty workarounds and engine hacks specific for that platform. And booom definitely knows his way there.)

Diablo™

Jun 7, 2017
Like rpgfan6622 said, we're still alive.
Programming and writing scenes continues on the background while we wait for the artist to finish the art. Having a single artist does limit the output on the graphical side.

Not in the foreseeable future. Maybe when the game is completed, who knows.

RenPy for Android is just not stable enough (see harasim what for shitty issues the Android port has which we can't solve without dirty workarounds and engine hacks specific for that platform. And booom definitely knows his way there.)
Yup booom knowa his way

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Show me evidence you are the developer and have decided to kill the project.
I don't think you're the developer so I'm calling you out. Where is the proof that you are the developer and have made that decision?
Well.. I'm waiting.
No, I am not the developer, and I never claimed that I was one.
You are the one who just assumed that I was one.
Plus, There is no evidence needed, have you looked at their Patreon page lately? It's been four months without any actual progress, just some minor posts here and there about promises and whatnot. Plus it doesn't help that the developer is keeping silent. I am just saying this so that people won't keep their hopes up. But there is actually a game that was much worse than this, (progress wise) I can't remember the title of the game but the dev. has kept silent for more than a year and made promises of an update, yet as of today nothing has been released. If I can find the game I will update this post.

This is probably gonna be a similar case. If it's not dead then I have to agree with Sheet420, that it's either dying.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BTW.

EDIT: I found it!

Aylia's Story [v0.11] [YummyTiger]

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
*looking at wootch*..........................................

yeap... i think i get what you saying but let just keep the hatred speech for yourself... everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there is rules to follow here... plus dev are still quite active in other places

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Show me evidence you are the developer and have decided to kill the project.
I don't think you're the developer so I'm calling you out. Where is the proof that you are the developer and have made that decision?
Well.. I'm waiting.
Hi, I'm one of the supporting Devs. Is it possible to just ban bullshit speaking idiots like cedr777?
As I've writing in a earlier post we are still actively working on the project. We're currently waiting for our artist to finish a few scene's.

Reactions: brynhildr

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
No, I am not the developer, and I never claimed that I was one.
You are the one who just assumed that I was one.
Considering you are just making statements without proof that makes you what, some sort of knight coming in to save all the poor souls who are going to seduced by this sexy dragon?

It's slowly updated, sadly not as often as I would like, yet the other projects from this group like Haramase Simulator have been updated, again slower than I like. It would be great to see more from this project, yet the team has been upfront about what they are capable of, and there is a Discord to get on if you want updates. Not every project works on my schedule, or yours.

I'll wait patiently and enjoy the other games that are coming out in the meantime.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma
Jan 1, 2018
Hi, I'm one of the supporting Devs. Is it possible to just ban bullshit speaking idiots like cedr777?
As I've writing in a earlier post we are still actively working on the project. We're currently waiting for our artist to finish a few scene's.
Still? Just out of curiousity, is he/she doing the graphics pixel by pixel? Sorry for the snark, but wow, six and a half months and counting...

Reactions: treos

treos

Oct 19, 2017
wow, that is a ridiculously long time for an update. even if it isn't in dev hell, that sounds borderline dev hell to me.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Why is anyone still surprised at how slow they update?

This group is notorious for it. Just look at the games they previously "worked" on.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Does the concept of "dev hell" even apply to something you only work on in your free spare time and when in the mood for it? What is there hard to understand from the words "hobby/passion project". It's not like these projects are our full time bread-winning jobs.

Still? Just out of curiousity, is he/she doing the graphics pixel by pixel? Sorry for the snark, but wow, six and a half months and counting...
Maybe, maybe not if your country weren't being pulled apart from a civil war caused by drugs.

Jan 1, 2018
Does the concept of "dev hell" even apply to something you only work on in your free spare time and when in the mood for it? What is there hard to understand from the words "hobby/passion project". It's not like these projects are our full time bread-winning jobs.

Maybe, maybe not if your country weren't being pulled apart from a civil war caused by drugs.
I apologize. I didn't see anywhere that this was a "hobby/passion project", and of course I had (and still have) no idea where the developers and/or artists live. I can't remember which game now, but I was following one just before hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, which, as it turned out, was where one of the main developers lived. Eventually he let the fans know he was alright, but the damage to his equipment was extensive. I've since lost track of the game, but we all let him know we understood the delay and to take care. Thank you for the information, I hope you all will be OK, and once again, I apologize.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I apologize. I didn't see anywhere that this was a "hobby/passion project", and of course I had (and still have) no idea where the developers and/or artists live. I can't remember which game now, but I was following one just before hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, which, as it turned out, was where one of the main developers lived. Eventually he let the fans know he was alright, but the damage to his equipment was extensive. I've since lost track of the game, but we all let him know we understood the delay and to take care. Thank you for the information, I hope you all will be OK, and once again, I apologize.
Thanks, no hard feelings tho.

That passion project remark was meant more in general, like Cernu said we do take a lot of time to release updates. But that's just how it is with hobby's. Family, work and school goes first and writing some perverse smut is not something you happily do while commuting in public transport or at the office during lunch you know :).

>IRL life problems
Yeah unfortunately not all of us live in the save and good parts of the world ;_;
But that's the wonder of the internet, that we can collaborate on something awesome as this.

With this original game we try to support our friend (a dev) and the artist with the patreon earnings of the project.
Agreed it takes some time before we get some art assets but that's how it is currently. We like the artist his previous work and want to support him this way with commissions.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote