Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Does the encounter chain now resets after each adventure ? Rip my 186 chain (and rip that I now need like 50 adventures to level up once xd)

Reactions: Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Does the encounter chain now resets after each adventure ? Rip my 186 chain (and rip that I now need like 50 adventures to level up once xd)
Correct. That was always the intended behavior, but it wasn't working in 0.4, so some people got some... pretty crazy chains. One in discord got a 2k chain, and then figured out how to turn on level scaling, so he's already past endgame level LOL. ~15 will already be fine for the next area so if you're anything past that, you don't have to stress it at all.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Correct. That was always the intended behavior, but it wasn't working in 0.4, so some people got some... pretty crazy chains. One in discord got a 2k chain, and then figured out how to turn on level scaling, so he's already past endgame level LOL. ~15 will already be fine for the next area so if you're anything past that, you don't have to stress it at all.
Yeah I farmed 'till level 30 in 0.4 so I'm already fine

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This was fucking great to play and it's a shame it was so short. Nice to see a text-based game that doesn't shove futa and other similar tags down your throat even if you don't want them.
Admittedly, my dislike of that was part of what inspired me to do this in the first place lol. So I definitely feel ya.

The next update should be in a few days (HOPEFULLY the 20th, may drift a little) with the next adventure, the game is a little over 2 months old so I confess there isn't nearly as much content as I'd like, but I'm trying to increase it as quickly as possible! Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for taking the time to comment.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Admittedly, my dislike of that was part of what inspired me to do this in the first place lol. So I definitely feel ya.

The next update should be in a few days (HOPEFULLY the 20th, may drift a little) with the next adventure, the game is a little over 2 months old so I confess there isn't nearly as much content as I'd like, but I'm trying to increase it as quickly as possible! Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for taking the time to comment.
Not rushing you, you've done a great job with the little time you've had. I was just so into it that I forgot it was still super early in development.

Reactions: Cryswar and Nevart

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Not rushing you, you've done a great job with the little time you've had. I was just so into it that I forgot it was still super early in development.
No worries! I'll happily accept that praise, if you were into it that's a good thing! Hopefully, after 0.6 I won't have to spend so much damn time on new systems, so I'll be able to add content at a faster pace - or at least a less stressful one lol.

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
I have played through temple and it looks very nice so far, but there is Female Domination tag and I would like to know if it is going to be main focus or do we get to choose, maybe some male dom in the future?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I have played through temple and it looks very nice so far, but there is Female Domination tag and I would like to know if it is going to be main focus or do we get to choose, maybe some male dom in the future?
As far as I am aware, the femdom stuff is mostly just one of the succubi(it's not much of a surprise given her character). Other than that I haven't gotten any impression of a focus on any specific fetish.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
0.6 introduces the sex battle system, which has both dom and sub options depending on how you want to play. Some of the characters are much more femdom heavy than others, but in general, the idea is to have a decent balance and let the player decide which they prefer to some degree. Will be uploaded here later today after I finish with errands/vaccine/etc, the initial release had a major bug I didn't catch.

Anyways, as a rule of thumb, the game isn't intended to be 100% focused on any fetish, unless being mostly consent-focused counts as a fetish lol. There's a wide variety I want to hit, but some characters will be more focused on one thing than others. Ex. if you want harder femdom, there's a character coming somewhere around 0.8-1.0 that does that, but you can still try to dom her in turn.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
0.6 is out!

Changelog;
  • New adventure, Arden Forest Expanse. There's a wide variety of random events throughout, so hopefully it'll be a fun challenge. How you treat the hobs will play into an upcoming storyline! Don't worry, there are no wrong choices, but killing or helping them will both have consequences.
  • Next semimajor party member, Aspasia the slime alchemist, can be found about halfway through. You can fight her, sex battle her, or use the incredible power of basic communication to recruit her as a party member and/or waifu. 0.7 should make both repeatable in camp, but for now, you may wanna save before deciding. Good luck if you decide to fight her, she's pretty annoying in a 1v1.
  • So yeah, sex battle system is in. First take on it, may not be super fancy just yet, but it works.
  • Oh, and she gives you a totally-not-Estus-Flask so non-mages can have some healing. It has limited uses each adventure but always recharges upon returning to camp, so you don't have to worry about saving it.
  • Ashley now has Trust/Affection events that reveal a little more of her real personality.
  • Allies now have levelup traits! Most will get a new trait every 5 levels up to 20, which will make some of them MUCH stronger than they were before.
The sex battle system absolutely kicked my ass up and down over the last two weeks, so this is a little later than planned. 0.7 will be much more chill and focus on camp scenes, particularly adding more trust/affection scenes, and some mix of additional sex battles, sparring matches, and maybe learning new magic types from allies. We'll see what all makes it in. I'm gonna shoot for the 4th of May, we'll see how it goes.

Update request is out, but in the meantime, direct downloads to the game.

PC/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
I usually dont even give a try to text based games but after monster girl dreams i just cant let this go, hope its good.

Reactions: Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
updated OP
Thank you! That was super fast.

The progress of this game is impressive. Nice work! (y)
Thanks! Still got a long ways to go though.

Still text based ??
It'll always be text based. I do plan to have art at some point, but it's hard to say when.
I usually dont even give a try to text based games but after monster girl dreams i just cant let this go, hope its good.
That makes two of us then, hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Lou111
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes