Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I don't know how to react to people recognizing both Brave Frontier and PSO2 references LOL. I dig it tho. Unfortunately, while it would be fitting, it might be a bit too on-the-nose to have Gumi be the final boss of this game.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Metatron looks almost exactly the way I envisioned her. I like it!
Sam is a bit different but I prefer that version to the one I thought was being described.

Both arts are fantastic, kudos to the artist! Can't wait to see the others.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
OP updated with 0.13a, which does nothing other than fixing the post-sex-battle error people reported and updating the Special Thanks ingame text a bit. If you have already completed existing content, it can be skipped.

Metatron looks almost exactly the way I envisioned her. I like it!
Sam is a bit different but I prefer that version to the one I thought was being described.

Both arts are fantastic, kudos to the artist! Can't wait to see the others.
Same on both counts, believe it or not. Metatron came out perfect in every way, honestly better than she was in my head. Sam was originally gonna be a little taller and rougher looking, but the artist made her so cute I couldn't not go with it lmao.

Each of them has a separate artist, I'm trying a third artist for Ashley's ongoing art, will see if I can just stick with those three - I really like the idea of having a consistent art style as much as possible.

Dec 17, 2017
Gave this one a go to get a taste, and you got my interest. Will keep my eye on this one. Out of selfish curiosity will there be any impregnating and pregnancy implemented? Cause i'm the kind of deviant who prefers to impreg all the women including family which in this game as far as i am aware would mean mom. Cheers and take care of yourself dev!

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Gave this one a go to get a taste, and you got my interest. Will keep my eye on this one. Out of selfish curiosity will there be any impregnating and pregnancy implemented? Cause i'm the kind of deviant who prefers to impreg all the women including family which in this game as far as i am aware would mean mom. Cheers and take care of yourself dev!
Pregnancy in general - absolutely, that shit is hot as hell. That said, it's not a primary focus of the game and in terms of party members would be more of a later-on romance thing rather than a major focus of the game.

Banging mom isn't planned, she's still happily married to your dad and no one is getting NTR'd. There will be A LOT of other ladies to bang though!

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Cryswar, you mentioned in the OP that you wanted to add Loli content if Patreon changes their rules. There are other patreons that have done things similar to not advertising, selling, or even mentioning Loli at all on patreon. Then having a patch hosted somewhere else that adds the content in. I've never seen any of them get in trouble for doing this.

Would you try something like that at some point, or do you not want to risk it?

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Cryswar, you mentioned in the OP that you wanted to add Loli content if Patreon changes their rules. There are other patreons that have done things similar to not advertising, selling, or even mentioning Loli at all on patreon. Then having a patch hosted somewhere else that adds the content in. I've never seen any of them get in trouble for doing this.

Would you try something like that at some point, or do you not want to risk it?
Patreon apparently checks discord and f95 as well. I hear some devs get around it by just never quite claiming ownership of the patch so Patreon can't prove anything. That said, since I'm getting art much earlier and in more quantity than I had expected, I've more or less resigned myself to petite. Even if I could get away with it, the cost would be... prohibitive.

If there end up being submods eventually, cool, but while I personally like loli I totally get that not everyone does and wouldn't want to push it onto people that didn't sign up for it. I kinda feel like it's one of those things that you either have in the game from the start or never add it.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Patreon apparently checks discord and f95 as well. I hear some devs get around it by just never quite claiming ownership of the patch so Patreon can't prove anything. That said, since I'm getting art much earlier and in more quantity than I had expected, I've more or less resigned myself to petite. Even if I could get away with it, the cost would be... prohibitive.

If there end up being submods eventually, cool, but while I personally like loli I totally get that not everyone does and wouldn't want to push it onto people that didn't sign up for it. I kinda feel like it's one of those things that you either have in the game from the start or never add it.
Personally, I'd call it more one of the things that you have a toggle for (Though, I guess the patch would be enough of a toggle.). I can definitely understand the prohibitive costs part. It's just a shame about Patreon's rules, I guess. Thanks for the fast reply.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What do you mean?
I think he meant that this game may be similar to another text game, Monster girl dreams.
But so far it really isn’t, comparing the two is like comparing Doom and System shock 2 just because you shoot eldritch creatures.
Btw if I may ask, is it going to be in game multiple endings?
Like solo marriage (Love marriages) , harem, bad ending et cetera?

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Rollback? o_o
Eventually(tm)

it breaks some stuff atm but once I get a robust setup I'll hopefully be able to reenable it for normal scenes.

I think he meant that this game may be similar to another text game, Monster girl dreams.
But so far it really isn’t, comparing the two is like comparing Doom and System shock 2 just because you shoot eldritch creatures.
Btw if I may ask, is it going to be in game multiple endings?
Like solo marriage (Love marriages) , harem, bad ending et cetera?
Ah, gotcha. Yeah that's fair.

Yes, I have a lot of endings planned, though they're a ways away. Character endings, some variations on harem endings, and goddess endings. I'm still pondering bad ends, I usually don't like them but I'm not violently against em.

------

Progress on 0.14 is still ongoing, I'm glad I took a month for this one lol, got a LOT done but also got stuck on one thing for several days so the extra time has been very helpful. Will probably be out in the next week. I'm hoping to be done by the 31st at worst, but we'll see how things go.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
dd 14 update.png
Changelog;
  • Ashley now has art, courtesy of Mistimagi! She has 20 expressions (most of them smug) and a pretty decent variety of outfits, see if you can find them all!
  • Ashley's Nether training part 1 is done. I'm super proud of it. Parts 2+ will come in a future update.
  • Since this seems to be the Ashley update, she also got the first Badon content, a date (with some dressing room snu-snu) that unlocks her second outfit.
  • Severn now has a proper ending, which fuckstarts the plot back UP. Has a few routes and moral choices to make. Also, optional temporary partners! Every current party member and any temporary partners you pick up there have special scenes, though I'd say rescuing the girl, sticking with Celica, or buddying up with the fish bois are my favorites.
  • Badon is now sorta in the game, with a pretty chunky intro that has even more plot!
  • A huge variety of ability conditions are now functional, with some used in past or new abilities. They can have alternate descriptions play now too!
  • Abilities now have more scaling options as well, like with opponent stats or your defense - should be nice when shields get more skills soon.
  • Some abilities can now apply elemental vulnerability effects, which amplify elemental damage. In the future, traits will also add resistances.
  • Bleeds, Burns, and Poisons are now somewhat better differentiated. Burns typically deal strong constant damage based on your stats, while bleeds typically have weaker scaling but can be stacked infinitely. Poison can now deal varying % max health damage. In the future, traits and abilities will play with the system more.
  • Sarah got a 4 trust scene
  • Whospasia sex battle is now replayable in camp
I wrote up a pretty detailed introspective on the good, the bad, and the ugly of 0.14 - what went wrong and what went right. You can read it on or if you're curious. There's no paywall, I just don't want to clog up this topic with it lol.

Looking forward, I'm going to try another monthly update, putting into practice the lessons I learned from this one. My primary goal is to flesh out sex battles overall; adding new ones, victory/defeat scenes for some, and some mechanics updates. There will also be more Badon content (dates, possibly brothel) and camp content (finishing Nether training, more romance stuff). Depending on how it goes I may go back to biweekly, stick to monthly, or alternate depending on update content.

For 0.15 though, I'm aiming for the last week of September. As we get closer to release I might have a more specific date.

Special thanks to Jiffic/jfc (Metatron's artist) for the update banner, and grim/Pavonius on the discord for lots of typo/bug reports!

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
Great update. The new added content, including the moral dilemma is quite intriguing (in the good way) and the new characters seem pretty nice too. Can't wait to see what's in store for us in the future.

Au passage, belle image d'arrière-plan pour Badon même si c'est seulement qu'un "placeholder". mdr

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevart and Cryswar
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes