Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You mean like, hero takes a bath, relaxes and then shes like "did you already in?"?
Or, cuddling that will make hero wet and sticky like an overexcited virgin, but not only in pants?
Could be any variety of things. Just a chill bath in Aspasia, good for the pores! Or it could go lewd, full-body 'massage' and a slimejob until you literally can't nut anymore, then relaxing in her body. Or you could discuss important lore while floating in a living Bacta tank. Maybe she starts getting clingier the further you get into her relationship, and her favorite way to calm down is to touch as much of you as possible. ...Which sounds kinda vore-y, not gonna lie, but wholesome if you don't think about that part too hard.

AH, I see whats wrong now i downloaded it from the day b was released and didnt open it until yesterday thanks.
Yep, no problem. My apologies for releasing such a buggy version, it seemed fine when I was playtesting it but a lot of the errors only showed up in a new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i downloaded it from the day b
So wait, current version of a game is a Day D version??? *Sabaton starts playing*

Could be any variety of things. Just a chill bath in Aspasia, good for the pores! Or it could go lewd, full-body 'massage' and a slimejob until you literally can't nut anymore, then relaxing in her body. Or you could discuss important lore while floating in a living Bacta tank. Maybe she starts getting clingier the further you get into her relationship, and her favorite way to calm down is to touch as much of you as possible. ...Which sounds kinda vore-y, not gonna lie, but wholesome if you don't think about that part too hard.
It would give a phrase "cum in me" a new meaning, but she should use specific features of her biology in intercourse. We already have one angel, two SUCCubus, one doomb childhood friend (fe)male and one smart childhood friend female, a furry and someone fishy (only in future versions). So it should be natural to push it further.

Perfect 'flesh'light from a simple hand? EZ
Wholesome hugs with option to clean all filth of a body? YEEEEEE
Extra BIG or/and jiggly booty/knokers and how to use them? Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm....
Wear her as a clothe, to become one of the most stylish motherlover in the world? Ehhhhh....Probably???? Thats weird.

And IIRC shes an alchemist. So dont forget about potions that would make you 'soldier' take an extra shift of duty....or several.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is there a way to end my turn when I run out of magic?
Currently, no. I think I assumed that people would turn off buffs when getting low on mana, and it didn't really occur to me what would happen if they didn't. That's my bad for sure, I have to think about how to solve that issue.

I was already planning on adding a 'waste a turn to regen mana' ability, maybe that could be built into a mage start? I was also going to add a 'defend' action at some point, which might be a better built-in action while you can still buy the 'meditate' ability with AP. There could also be a weaker, but free, spell that mages start with.

I'm open to feedback, either on which of those ideas you guys like or similar ideas.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I was already planning on adding a 'waste a turn to regen mana' ability, maybe that could be built into a mage start? I was also going to add a 'defend' action at some point, which might be a better built-in action while you can still buy the 'meditate' ability with AP. There could also be a weaker, but free, spell that mages start with.

I'm open to feedback, either on which of those ideas you guys like or similar ideas.
What are your long term hopes for the combat system? I don't think any of "Defend" action vs "Meditate" action vs "Mages have a 0 mana bolt" is inherently more fun than the others, it's more a question of figuring out how to keep it balanced and with meaningful decisions to make, which just depends on the rest of the stats/skills/enemies.

OTOH if tight combat isn't the focus and you're happy for it to sprawl a bit and just let people accrue loads of skills until their character is bullshit strong or they find an abusable combo, it doesn't matter too much and you can just add all three.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Currently, no. I think I assumed that people would turn off buffs when getting low on mana, and it didn't really occur to me what would happen if they didn't. That's my bad for sure, I have to think about how to solve that issue.

Free weak spell is a best option IMO. I say it as a melee fighter.

Reactions: Cryswar

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I enjoy the conversations in this game. They're very brain-stimulating, even if they can sometimes dip into "wtf are you going on about?" territory, but even then they're still interesting, or at least amusing since even the characters are unsure of what they are trying to say. You seemed to strike a perfect balance of denseness and intelligence for the protagonist since I find myself agreeing with him constantly. Although for the recent convo with Metatron I wouldn't have limited actions to either "selfish" or "selfless." I'd say it's more about desire and how much your desire lines up with others'. You can desire selfish things like wealth and power, or selfless things like happiness and health for others. I feel there's usually a mix of both intentions for every action. Calling this dynamic "transactions of selfishness" is definitely a dark way of putting it, but to that I would argue that without selfishness or desire we wouldn't have any reason to do anything, whether for ourselves or for others. If nobody desired things like kindness or love then they would also have no reason to give it to people who don't want it, and then we'd all just be ascetic hermits. I dunno, I'm having a hard time conveying what I feel, but I imagine you deal with this constantly when writing all these philosophical discussions.

Reactions: Nelari

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
my character mastered healing so well he refuse to use it again and the world go grey >< water single target healing (forgot which mastery i took sory) bug and you miss a turn without healing got me murdered by a pig and i feel bad about it T_T

btw the thing i find the more infuriating about sam is how he/she is writen as "they" "their" "them" ... sam seem a bit too dumb and one track minded to be described as either having multiple personality or being plural other "infuriating problem" the art of sarah and ashley, ashley is described as wearing sarah first set of clothes and sarah is probably described as wearing her second extremely heroic fantasy set of clothes

what's more important is metatron is cute :3

Last edited:

Hugana

Oct 26, 2020
i would suggest putting a cap for affection and trust (if there isn't one already and i just assumed it was lower) as i went a bit beyond 100 in trust due to my grinding.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i would suggest putting a cap for affection and trust (if there isn't one already and i just assumed it was lower) as i went a bit beyond 100 in trust due to my grinding.
I don't mind people grinding, though ideally, it won't be necessary to progress through the game. Later trust/affection scenes will be gated behind story progression anyways, and I doubt anyone will need anything close to 100 trust.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
We now saves each other lifes several times, literally seen each other guts and bones, we even have trust over 100, can we now hold hands?
Fuck no, you stupid weirdo!! We havent reached important plot point to unlock that option.

Reactions: Nevart

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
We now saves each other lifes several times, literally seen each other guts and bones, we even have trust over 100, can we now hold hands?
Fuck no, you stupid weirdo!! We havent reached important plot point to unlock that option.
Handholding? Are you actually fucking insane?!
Over 1000 trust and affection needed. Easily. Probably even more than that.
God, people these days just keep going further into degeneracy.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Handholding? Are you actually fucking insane?!
Over 1000 trust and affection needed. Easily. Probably even more than that.
God, people these days just keep going further into degeneracy.
Don't forget the need to pull their wedding skin PNGs from the gacha, with a generous 0.05% chance and $30 per 10 pull!

Fancy seeing you here Cryswar, big fan of your Warhammer 2 mods lmao
Ayy, nice! Glad you've been enjoying them. Here's to TWW3 workshop coming out soon so I can port some of those mods.

Reactions: Nevart

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I don't mean to imply most/all femdom is nonconsensual by any means, I just wanted to be up front about what flavors of it I intended to write, and make sure we were on the same page about what 'femdom' was. As you noted, the definition of it varies WILDLY by person, and the setting can obfuscate things. The f95 official tag description doesn't really narrow it down much either, sadly. I see this world as being much more sexually permissive in many ways (succubi can be citizens with human rights and some political power, and beastkin have a very different idea of 'consent') but not nearly as anything-goes as some.

Ashley is VERY assertive and forward outwardly, Sarah more hesitantly so, and both will have a fair bit of (mostly) consensual femdom. They are both switches, so at times it will also be maledom/vanilla/etc. Similarly, some future characters will be harder on the femdom, others lightly femdom oriented, others more submissive, though honestly there's not many actually submissive ones planned. I agree that consensual femdom is fantastic and I'm hoping to be able to portray healthy relationships of that nature ingame in the future, without turning the MC into a spineless coward, though not all relationships will start off particularly healthy.

Noted on the grammar. I didn't know that!
Hear me out on this...I want Metatron to step on me.
I'm sorry but if you wanted differently, you should have thought about that before using that character model or pairing it with an emotionally blunted personality.

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Celica's Wind magic training went well last week, something like 14,000 words and a LOT of dialogue swaps, mostly based on your stats or romantic progress with her.

This week was not quite as exciting as the previous one, but I fixed some pernicious bugs, added wind magic abilities that didn't fit into last week, and got some pretty good progress on Sam romance stuff.

If nothing else I'm slowly learning from Celica/Metatron's romances LOL. From 3 to 2 to 1 week, maybe next time it'll be better?

Ina art is coming along and starting the process for the next batch of monster art, no ETA on either but I'm pretty hype for both.

Thanks to the very talented Nor, I have some wonderful Celica fanart to share! God she's so cute, world's cutest christmas tree. Her hair looks great there, and I definitely totally don't have a fetish for girls with a strand of hair in their mouth...

celica.jpg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Celica's Wind magic training went well last week, something like 14,000 words and a LOT of dialogue swaps, mostly based on your stats or romantic progress with her.

This week was not quite as exciting as the previous one, but I fixed some pernicious bugs, added wind magic abilities that didn't fit into last week, and got some pretty good progress on Sam romance stuff.

If nothing else I'm slowly learning from Celica/Metatron's romances LOL. From 3 to 2 to 1 week, maybe next time it'll be better?

Ina art is coming along and starting the process for the next batch of monster art, no ETA on either but I'm pretty hype for both.

Thanks to the very talented Nor, I have some wonderful Celica fanart to share! God she's so cute, world's cutest christmas tree. Her hair looks great there, and I definitely totally don't have a fetish for girls with a strand of hair in their mouth...

View attachment 1691208
Damn that’s phenomenal and now I totally don’t have too a fetish for girls with a strand of their hair in their mouth

• Love
Reactions: Nelari and Cryswar
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes