Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I couldn't care less for womb-penetration. Actually, the thought of it kinda makes my stomach turn as my mind processes the implications. But it's cool, I can skip those. It's not like I haven't got my own kinks.
Speaking off, the gentle femdom in this game is really good.

Sadly, so far there isn't the perfect fit for me so far as I really like the getting pinned down and dominated by the other party while they shower the character in praise and give hugs, headpats, and kisses. Actually, this game so far is sorely lacking in headpat content in both directions (yes, I am a degenerate, fight me). The existing headpat scenes with our mountain goddess are very good though.

Looking forward to the new update in any case.
That sounds like a good Sarah scene, or especially Rosalyn if she gets more content, ara ara butterfly mommy (who may have super strength) is peak content for lovey mommydom. I'll keep that in the notes!

More headpats is a good idea as well~

Came here to fap but then the humor was so well written. Props dev, the mix between childish crude jokes makes the characters have incredible depth. The internal monologues from MC also help out a lot because I agree a lot w/ what he's saying. Keep up the good work bro!
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed, I'll keep at it.

Reactions: geheim12347

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
I know it's kinda late in development but can you put it in a timeline for a future update to have gender preferences? Sam's they/them pronouns get kind of confusing sometimes, which I can manage, but if you could have a setting to toggle the script that would be great. To add on to my review previously, the internal thought monologues are great, but the thing is the vocabulary and sentence structure are kind of off sometimes. It gives off the i-want-to-sound-smart-so-i-look-up-words-in-the-thesaurus vibe b/c the word choice does not match the tone or sentence at all. For example, in one of the scenes, the word "antechamber" is used. I think that you should remove antechamber and stick to describing that room. This, in my opinion, would help the readability and immersion because you could set the mood better by keeping the vivid descriptions rather than adding in vocab that does describe the thing/person/setting well but doesn't capture the essence.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can someone please tell me how change to secondary weapon
You can set your primary/secondary weapons in the Progress menu. In battle, go to the Instant menu and just click on whichever weapon you want equipped right then.

I know it's kinda late in development but can you put it in a timeline for a future update to have gender preferences? Sam's they/them pronouns get kind of confusing sometimes, which I can manage, but if you could have a setting to toggle the script that would be great. To add on to my review previously, the internal thought monologues are great, but the thing is the vocabulary and sentence structure are kind of off sometimes. It gives off the i-want-to-sound-smart-so-i-look-up-words-in-the-thesaurus vibe b/c the word choice does not match the tone or sentence at all. For example, in one of the scenes, the word "antechamber" is used. I think that you should remove antechamber and stick to describing that room. This, in my opinion, would help the readability and immersion because you could set the mood better by keeping the vivid descriptions rather than adding in vocab that does describe the thing/person/setting well but doesn't capture the essence.
Sam's pronoun usage is getting improved. Removing male Sam left some detritus I didn't catch in 0.22.

'Antechamber' is a perfectly good word. I try to hit a balance between period-appropriate wording for verisimilitude - galentyne sauce for example - and making the game reasonably readable to the modern audience. Sometimes that means a bit too much slang, sadly.

Especially with the variety of voices I try to give different characters, with their own tendencies for wording, it's very likely there will just be words and phrasing that aren't in your vocabulary. And that's not a shameful thing, English is a monster of a language with about fifty ways to say any given thing.

I grew up reading a lot of old books with vocabularies dwarfing the modern, and I still have to look shit up on urbandictionary all the time to keep up with modern lingo, and occasionally remind myself what some words mean, or what the right terminology for parts of a cathedral might be. I prefer to take it as an opportunity to learn a few new words.

Last edited:

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
You can set your primary/secondary weapons in the Progress menu. In battle, go to the Instant menu and just click on whichever weapon you want equipped right then.

Sam's pronoun usage is getting improved. Removing male Sam left some detritus I didn't catch in 0.22.

'Antechamber' is a perfectly good word. I try to hit a balance between period-appropriate wording for verisimilitude - galentyne sauce for example - and making the game reasonably readable to the modern audience. Sometimes that means a bit too much slang, sadly.

Especially with the variety of voices I try to give different characters, with their own tendencies for wording, it's very likely there will just be words and phrasing that aren't in your vocabulary. And that's not a shameful thing, English is a monster of a language with about fifty ways to say any given thing.

I grew up reading a lot of old books with vocabularies dwarfing the modern, and I still have to look shit up on urbandictionary all the time to keep up with modern lingo, and occasionally remind myself what some words mean, or what the right terminology for parts of a cathedral might be. I prefer to take it as an opportunity to learn a few new words.
It was an example but I get where you are coming from, but antechamber was an example. I understand your vocab because of reading as well, but generally, to make it more literate friendly, im saying you should probably stick to vivid descriptions that capture the mood and tone rather than complex vocabulary that, while it does fit, may throw off some. I understand you want to create an old timey experience but you are delivering that with mythical aspects to a modern audience. Me personally, the vocab adds a nice touch especially if I haven't heard it before and have to use context clues to derive the meaning, but I am speaking for other people who want to progress through the story seamlessly w/o the struggle of not knowing a word.

Reactions: Cryswar

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me how powerbash's stun works? I took it and tried it, since it'd have been a good CC, and while the text says they are disoriented, they're action still goes through, with them being able to act the next turn as well.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me how powerbash's stun works? I took it and tried it, since it'd have been a good CC, and while the text says they are disoriented, they're action still goes through, with them being able to act the next turn as well.
Stun is weird in that it only lasts the turn it's applied on. Meaning, if your enemy moves first, and then you stun them AFTER their action, you may as well have not stunned them at all.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Stun is weird in that it only lasts the turn it's applied on. Meaning, if your enemy moves first, and then you stun them AFTER their action, you may as well have not stunned them at all.
Odd, since I was right before the monster [tutorial boar, or whatever]. Though after meeting the succubi & angel it seemed to work.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
TheeSonus is correct. If you're using heavy armor or other initiative penalties, the +2 initiative from PB may not be enough to always go first. It's been tweaked a little for the next version, but that issue remains. I MIGHT bump up the initiative bonus a bit.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Do get Patreon supporter early access to versions or did someone forgot about us again? :Kappa:Because I can't find how much earlier they get it. No matter what, soonTM!

froo

Oct 27, 2020
keeping eyes on this one, the blacklist of heavier femdom are the goodstuffs for me
I agree. I never liked the emasculating and humiliating aspect of heavy femdom but lighter makes the girl look like she just can't get enough of your dick and it's hot as fuck, but finding something that scratches this particular itch is like searching for a needle in the hay.

Oct 2, 2018
I agree. I never liked the emasculating and humiliating aspect of heavy femdom but lighter makes the girl look like she just can't get enough of your dick and it's hot as fuck, but finding something that scratches this particular itch is like searching for a needle in the hay.
yep, i would call it "gentle femdom" a femdom where the girl takes the lead in a normal relationship. basically femdom without the cbt,pegging,dominatrix theme,fart and other heavier aspect of it

the coomers that said blowjob, boobjob, are strictly maledom are so wrong imo, these sexual acts can be femdom too depending on the female actor. I've seen so many of these acts depicted in a way that the female actor are dominating the male from third person viewpoint

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes