4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Moderately sad this ones a vn, really liked Confined's sandboxy setting. I'll stick around to see how things turn out though

• Angry
Reactions: Strong1

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
After playing the available content I gotta say, the quality is very impressive. I'd be actually willing to put down the bux when it comes out.

Also, food for tought, no idea if it's a fact; saw some posters in the world of the scenes with imagery from the "Confided with the Goddesses" but in the same image quality as the game itself. (Not just drawings, but 3D and drawn) Could that hint to a remaster/remake for the original game? I'd personally like that.

Reactions: Beast Within

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I'm curious, what tool are these assets made in? My only guess is it's DAZ3D but with cel-shading and less realistic graphics (I assume to make the production quicker?)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The character models look absolutely amazing but I would have loved if the game was a sandbox game like the previous one. Personally not really a fan of visual novels but oh well... guess I'll wait for the next game of Eroniverse. It's a shame tho because that main MILF looks absolutely irresistable.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, in the dev notes it says:

• Do you like her to be a dominant woman?
  • A submissive woman?
So, it has both. I'm also trying to find out which girls are on what path.
Does it mean that we have both kind of women? Or that we can adjust these women to our preference to be more or less dominant depending on our dialogue choices? If it's the second, thank goodness! I don't particularly dislike dominant women, but Berry (from Confined with Godessess) was too much sometimes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Does it mean that we have both kind of women? Or that we can adjust these women to our preference to be more or less dominant depending on our dialogue choices? If it's the second, thank goodness! I don't particularly dislike dominant women, but Berry (from Confined with Godessess) was too much sometimes.
I have no idea and no one is answering. :ROFLMAO:

danlam4869

Jul 8, 2018
View attachment 3041268

Overview:
In Divine Heel, you play a young man who is looking for love but struggling with a mysterious problem.
His life takes a turn when he gets a job as a domestic helper for residents with various needs.

However, the mystery deepens when our hero finds himself "blessed".

He will be living with three very different women and will have to deal with their ardent cravings while discovering their secrets, lives,
desires and fantasies.

Will you find love in this house or will you decide to take one from outside?
Will you choose to get married or be free to see whomever you want?
Maybe both?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-28
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: ERONIVERSE - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3122344 View attachment 3122337 View attachment 3122338 View attachment 3122339 View attachment 3122340 View attachment 3122341 View attachment 3122342 View attachment 3122343
Really cool !!!!!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes