4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

JaoGavoke

May 3, 2018
For those wondering about the "Sandbox". Dev already posted a sketch of the island map on twitter, so it's going to be a sandbox, just like the last game.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Quite like the visuals.
The writing I'd describe as a complete mess.

Not for me unfortunately.

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
confined with goddesses still better so far i dislike that this is not sandboxed i do hope it does get the feature still extremely early to tell.
Again, as I said before. Its getting the sandbox elements in the next update. The first 2 releases so far have been JUST THE INTRODUCTION. Let them cook, you're comparing a 100% completed work to one thats barely opened its gates.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Again, as I said before. Its getting the sandbox elements in the next update. The first 2 releases so far have been JUST THE INTRODUCTION. Let them cook, you're comparing a 100% completed work to one thats barely opened its gates.
Glad to hear that

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I was excited at first but after seeing the girls...idk they just don't grab me like the last game. It might be the change to full 3D style that is putting me off. Though its still pretty early so I'll come back in like 6 months or a year and see where the game is at then. Hopefully this doesn't disappoint

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
with his previous game does this game have 1 femdom character and non with others or is it all femdom based this time?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Release Dates for 0.1.2
-End of the Intro
-Map (probably the first locations for sandbox)
-Animation Replay

0.1.1 - 25th of December (free)
0.1.2 - 29th of December (Patreon) View attachment 3162268
Wow they appear to have a massive electricity generation surplus... There's like 20 buildings and a nuclear reactor... The island must sell it to a neighboring country or something.

Reactions: JaoGavoke
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes