4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

xTEDDYx

Mar 23, 2022
confined with goddesses still better so far i dislike that this is not sandboxed i do hope it does get the feature still extremely early to tell.

JaoGavoke

May 3, 2018
This will be getting sandbox next update?
Dont know about "next update" but it'll follow the same patern as "confined with goddesses", where the intro to the game is about 1 hour long, after that the sandbox gets introduced. Dev already posted on twitter (or patreon, dont remember which one) the sketch for island map, so yeah, it's confirmed this will be sandbox aswell

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Dont know about "next update" but it'll follow the same patern as "confined with goddesses", where the intro to the game is about 1 hour long, after that the sandbox gets introduced. Dev already posted on twitter (or patreon, dont remember which one) the sketch for island map, so yeah, it's confirmed this will be sandbox aswell
Fair enough, I don't really follow media so it's on me for not being well informed about changes that are to come later

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I really wish this game had a sandbox mode, similar to 'Confined with Goddesses,' or at least the option to choose between a sandbox and a visual novel mode. This way, players could have more flexibility based on their preferences.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes