4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Any femdom content here at the moment?
Or is femdom in future plans?
Loving/mommydom with the mature GODDESSES, or the controlling bratty SUCCUBI QUEENS who demand worship, either sounds magic to me.

I just love femdom, and the MC moving to an island controlled by women who are nothing short of ABSOLUTE PURE PERFECTION has ma brain havin 10,000 thoughts a second.

Also I really, REALLY wanna knock the ever loving shite oot of Jax.
Or just as good, Miji CASTRATES Jax for treating her dog like that.
Or Jasmina CRUSHES HIS FACE AND BOLLOCKS when he tries something.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and Digteren

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
That kind of femdom ?
View attachment 3232528
As of yet, this is the only scene, and it's not even the main character.

Judging from the author's previous work, I'd says there's a good chance there will be more, but I can't say for sure.
From what I've seen so far.

Rosa will easily be the Loving Mommydom type.

Marina might very well be the bratty type, hiding behind that angelic smile.

Jasmina, she's doubtful for femdom content, maybe a little roughness in her loving affections for the MC, but thats it.

Miji, she looks the same type as what you just posted, tying the MC up for a rough ride.

Naj, I'm guessing it may involve her handcuffs.

I don't know who the sixth main Love Interest yet, so I cannae pick a type for her yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
At first when I saw Jamina's design I was turned off, but seeing how they did her in game I think she looks great (I am typically very turned off by "excessive tattoos" but aside the large amount on the front of her torso being (much) more than I'd generally prefer), she seems really cute and wholesome. Can see her becoming favorite though, which when the preview images for this in early development dropped I wasn't expecting. Though Rosa def my type. :giggle: Looking forward to this game's progress.

Admittedly I was someone who liked the older art style for the last game, but it looks really good in this one, probably as its designed from the start this way, and looks much sharper/more polished.

Riley is the real MC setting up his homie with the Angels to cure our guy's ED with a megadong. Best wingman ever.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes