4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
God damn, Rosa is too damn hot... like dayum. I mean, all of the women in this game are hot as hell but as a big MILF/mature lover, Rosa is my favourite... And I haven't even played the game yet lol I think I wanna wait till there's more content so it's really worth it to jump in.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, I got weak and gave it a try anyways. And man, the characters look even better than I thought. Absolute beauties, all of them (Rosa still my favourite tho). The sandbox aspect is a litte weak tho, not gonna lie... You basically just get a world map that has icons to click on it to start events. Would have been cooler if we could actually enter these locations and see all the interiors with the characters standing there like in most sandbox games. Also, the description of the game as well as the game itself seem to put a lot of emphasis on marriage so I sure as hell hope that it's not the end goal/ending of the game. I'd wanna marry a woman (or all of them even if possible) and then continue on with married life with lots of more stuff to do. The developer notes also seem to imply that you'll actually be able to "customize" your girl and choose what she likes and what kind of woman she's gonna be so I hope that's actually a thing in the future. Right now it seems like Rosa is almost gonna be a copy paste of Berry from the previous game in the sense that she's more of a dominant mommy again. If we can actually influence the women, I'd like to make Rosa submissive instead for example.

Also, I pray that this time, pregnancy is gonna be a thing (preferrably not just an ending). These beauties deserve to get knocked up. But yea, very promising game so far. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.

mercykillme

Nov 10, 2018
the renders in this are world-class, but fuck me is the writing brain dead to the point where it's off-putting. I wish the dev would hire a writer who's at least somewhat fluent or get someone to proofread

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
the renders in this are world-class, but fuck me is the writing brain dead to the point where it's off-putting. I wish the dev would hire a writer who's at least somewhat fluent or get someone to proofread
I agree. Since he wants to put routes for each girl in the game, the introduction part isn't so bad, but when it comes to the part that tells MC he's not manly and how he gains that "power" again, it's too far-fetched. I also hope that the girls at least keep their personalities until the end of the game and don't turn into idiots who only think about fucking the MC.

Reactions: JjJ5

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
I agree. Since he wants to put routes for each girl in the game, the introduction part isn't so bad, but when it comes to the part that tells MC he's not manly and how he gains that "power" again, it's too far-fetched. I also hope that the girls at least keep their personalities until the end of the game and don't turn into idiots who only think about fucking the MC.
yes i agree please keep their personalities intact, let the MC build his relationship with the girls with good writing

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes