• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 14, 2020
lmao they are literally called netorareas, this will rustle some jimmies here for sure

alright I suck I cant even beat stage 1.

Ok, you have to "charge" energy by making a video in the studio first, then you can use it as an item in the battle. Yeah the plot is crazy

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Upon further inspection on this dl site page, I noticed Male protagonist as a tag in reviewers reviews. So now I'm confused.
1667509314427.png

Mar 27, 2021
Is it possible to finish the game with no NTR scene? I ask 'cause I really enjoy games where you can do a "pure" first run and then do everything you missed in the 2nd one.

Edit: I just edited my ATK values to 999 and you can literally go straight to the last stage, stage 8, without even doing the 7 before (of course only possible if you use hacks since the enemies are too strong) and once I finished the game, less than 5 minutes, there was a neutral ending, don't know if it's the only one but since there's no "Multiple endings" tag I assume it's the only one.

Here's the save with 999 attack.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes