• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Shit, I was also thinking along the lines of creating some Steam-standard files for maybe that is all what's needed to make the check successful - but I...ummm...didn't have any actual non-pirated Steam games for reference... xD
So all I managed is to try with some steam_api.dlls - which didn't work, ofc...

Not gonna lie. A little bit ashamed. lol

Thx!

shogan187

Jul 26, 2019
I finished the game and went to another mode. in the part of channeling and i click not right now it keeps going back to channel again. kept on looping.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Liquid_Epis

Mar 6, 2018
I finished the game and went to another mode. in the part of channeling and i click not right now it keeps going back to channel again. kept on looping.
Try This
I got the v2 patch from the Kagura site to run. In the game folder where Game.exe is located, I made a .txt file then renamed it "Script.vdf". Apparently the installer check for this file to run, so it should run as normal.

Reactions: shogan187

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
I got the v2 patch from the Kagura site to run. In the game folder where Game.exe is located, I made a .txt file then renamed it "Script.vdf". Apparently the installer check for this file to run, so it should run as normal.
when you 100% skeptical about the method but then you try and it work
should this be pinned on the first post ?

Reactions: Zippix

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the patch and the method for using it.

So, here is the list of the files really modified:

www\index.html
www\data\CommonEvents.json
www\data\Map004.json
www\data\Map020.json
www\data\System.json

And a zip file containing only them (only these 5 modified files): just replace the corresponding files for getting the update.

Last edited:

Ergast

May 31, 2017
is it in miko skill for learning that kamimusubi? also how do u channel?
It's not a skill. While you advance through the story the game tells you about Koyori's skill to channel gods, and how unlike her mother, she can only channel one per day. You can then channel where you sleep. Save before trying and keep loading if you want to get the goddess Kamimusubi, who gives you an amulet that cuts the sp cost in half.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
It's not a skill. While you advance through the story the game tells you about Koyori's skill to channel gods, and how unlike her mother, she can only channel one per day. You can then channel where you sleep. Save before trying and keep loading if you want to get the goddess Kamimusubi, who gives you an amulet that cuts the sp cost in half.
oh, so to channel, i need to reset to the time i save is it?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 542594

after defeat oni fox i'm stuck in here

what is the solution ?
You have to apply the pacth that somemone have posted earlier, in this page. I guess you have the infinite channeling, based on what you have said and what have been said before and this bug is corrected with the patch. If you have the patch, the version will change to 1.01

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Have you tried renryuu Ascension? It's different from most of these rpgms in a good way, it feels was more traditional to the rpg genre and isn't *that* much sex oriented as these rpgms. It tires me out sometimes when games try to overdose you with sex and rape scenes every 10 minutes of gameplay. I also recommend claire's quest which has a great non-linear story and awesome artwork. Tbh Claire's quest could actually be a legit rpg game without sex scenes and still would be great, the story is that good imo.
Might as well recommend the superior The last Sovereign at that point but considering the games he listed I doubt he his looking for that kind of experience(that being long heavily story focused RPGM games).

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
How do you unlock the gate at the end of the Ancient Battleground? I'm just before confronting the old man as I already beat him in another save

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes