• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RegistrationBS

Apr 1, 2023
Are there any other games like this with a similar level of style and quality? I already played Slave Sword 1&2 and Chris Survival's machine translation is way too awkward. So anything besides those 3 would be brand new to me.

Reactions: roland_donald

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Are there any other games like this with a similar level of style and quality? I already played Slave Sword 1&2 and Chris Survival's machine translation is way too awkward. So anything besides those 3 would be brand new to me.
the hero is poison's newest game, there's currently a sugoi translation and kagura games are working on an official one with no release date announced yet
and hero battery the sister circle made cecelia knights of the round table which is like a bootleg version of the aforementioned game, but it's good too, it also has a sugoi translation

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
and someone tell me what the "IF" chapters downloads are or can i just use the download from above the "IF" chapters?

Tc9

Jan 24, 2021
there are no button to come back or anything when you click in a scene ?

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
the translated V3.12-V3.13 is available here , use mexa for better download speed

Reactions: f9account
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes