3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unofficial Android Port :

Dizsolution [v0.01.05] [Fate]

Download Apk: , Workupload

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.dizsolution/

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hmm.

Reactions: BrandyYT

scrubsauce

Nov 5, 2017

This isn't an easy post to write, but I believe I owe it to everyone that follows me. Over the past couple months, I have been dealing with a serious family issue. I try to keep my personal life as separate as possible, which is why I haven't spoken much about it over the past few months. Though this problem first presented itself shortly after the release of chapter 1, I think I did mention something about it around the time that it proved to be a serious issue. I apologize for being vague on the details, but I do this not only for my own, but also for someone else's privacy.
The only reason I am bringing this up now is because I feel it would be unfair of me to not address some of my probably noticeable erratic behavior and explain the delay that this will cause in the production of chapter 2.
I will first off say that I am still working on chapter 2, when I can, and I am fully committed to seeing this project through. However, I am recognizing that the situation is having a dramatically negative effect on my production levels, not only when I am physically pulled away, but also due to the constant distraction to my thoughts and the high level of anxiety that it is causing me, especially during the last few weeks.
It's a very difficult situation with the potential to turn dire, but there is hope and a potential resolution is on the horizon. Unfortunately, it's completely out of our control and we're currently waiting and hoping it comes in time.
With all this said, progress will be dramatically slowed for the foreseeable future. I will be continuing to work on the project when I can, and hopefully things will have a dramatic turn for the better sooner rather than later and I will be able to return my primary focus back onto Dizsolution at that time.
Wishing everyone to be well,
Fate

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671136407451.png

Look into my eyes, feel my heart beat lag so wide.

1671136456392.png

How lovely to be seeing you this evening, dear.

1671136494039.png

Feel the shroud of my spirit cover you all over.

1671136543857.png

Hold up your candle, dear, every pointy leg up counts.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I want to say that what I've seen so far is fantastic. I love the story, the dialog, the Li's, the music and of course the renders but I will not be following it.
1) too many scenes with other characters. I hate multiple protagonists and while I can understand an occasional scene so that the story makes sense, this is obviously not that.
2) One of my Li's is in a lesbian relationship. I always want my Li's to be heterosexual and if there is girl on girl content I want it to be 100% optional so that I don't have to have it and I don't mean as in I didn't see it but rather that it didn't happen. It's a shame because I really love Sara. If you had made her straight and lesbian stuff optional then I could overlook the multiple protagonist mess as long as all sexual content is about and with the MC.
If it weren't for those to things you would have a new Patreon today as you are very talented. I just wanted to let you know as finding a creator this good is extremely rare but unfortunately your content is not to my liking. I'll check your next project to see if that changes.
I suggest you add the multiple protagonist and lesbian tags, else you will probably have some angry messages from others that don't like it. Being honest about your intent from the beginning saves a lot of drama. You might also want to be clear about NTR cause I can already see rumblings about and it will only get worse if you don't state unequivocally yes or no to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676716367417.png
1676716413117.png
1676716253785.png
JANUARY 1 AT 9:47 PM
New Year Update
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! And to post a quick update on my situation and the outlook of the project. As I mentioned in the previous update, I had a rough first few weeks of December helping out with a very difficult family situation that has creating chaos in my life for the last several months, but in the last week leading up to Christmas, things seemed to settle down enough to allow me some time to start working again.
Since my last update, I haven't had any time to work on the project, due to the holidays, but as of last night we have received some very optimistic news, which could be the answer to my family members problems. It has been a very long struggle and though I don't want to get my hopes up too high, I can't help but feel some relief to finally get some positive prognosis which may lead to an end of this unfortunate struggle my entire family has been dealing with for so long.
Again, I apologize for being a bit cagey with the details, but what this could all mean is IF things go according to plan, it is conceivable that I will be able to return to full-time production of Dizsolution by the end of the month.
JANUARY 26 AT 9:46 PM
Rain render set and Quick Update
Rain Render Set and Update: For the most part, conditions have definitely improved since my last update.
FEBRUARY 4 AT 8:46 PM
Luna Rework
Should present day Luna keep her original look(A) or should she maintain her youthful style(B)? You have 7 days to vote. Poll closes Feb. 11

Reactions: Motion11

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After the full completion of Chapter 2, dev will be spending time creating both an android and a steam version of Dizsolution.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coming up quickly on 16 months...hopefully something actually gets released. The "sneak peek" picture is just an empty desk...feels very troll-ish.

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
Quick Check in

Life is busy and I'm struggling to find much, if any, time for this project these days. It makes me incredibly sad when I think about it, but unfortunately, it is what it is. I have paused receiving payments, so you will not be billed next month and I will be doing this every month from here on indefinitely, until I can get chapter 1.5 completed, at least, which, at the moment, I have no idea how long that will take.
I am sorry to everyone that has stayed with me and supported me this long. It is your support that has morally encouraged me to keep working away at Dizsolution this long. I still have full intentions of getting back to it when I can balance my schedule better and find the time. I love this story and it eats at me that I can't work on it or push it forward for everyone else to enjoy. but we all have mouths to feed and bills to pay, so right now, I have to focus on what pays the bills.
Hope everyone is doing well,
Fate
as if there was any doubt before

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes