3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
A powerful crime lord has gone missing, a body is found in the park, a new harmful drug has begun circulating the schools and streets, and a local private research lab has discovered an intriguing new virus that gets stolen before it can be fully tested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Developer: Fate - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.05
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6AlNQV.png g2jn1O.png hDRzMh.png MdPToT.png R1861s.png tVIaKH.png tzgrF1.png uoi8Z9.png VbkvQm.png YxhcFA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
What's up with the preview pictures hardly being bigger when clicked then their thumbnails?

Story sounds kinda busy, hope it won't get too hectic with numerous plot points being started.

With that said, best of luck with this fresh project!

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Dizsolution [Demo]

Win/Linux

Normal Size:
1.7GB
Compressed Size: 153.5MB

Download

===============================
Mac
Normal Size:
1.7GB
Compressed Size: 119.4MB

Download:

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was actually not that bad. Had a decent amount of content for being a demo. Maybe a little less on the pervy thoughts though (way too much thoughts about Sarah "grinding" on him). But overall, pretty good.

I don't mind the first sex scene being unavoidable, because it is your girlfriend so makes sense and all. Just hope that future sex scenes or relationships won't be forced. As long as it is all optional, then that will be great.

But all in all, really liked it. Curious to see how it all plays out now, so wish you the best of luck with your game! Thanks. ;)

EDIT: On a side note, you should probably post preview pictures of what is actually in the game. None of those preview images are in the game except for the one with Kayla laying on the MC's chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmerHST

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Short demo but good looking models. I like the idea of starting before the apocalypse but also giving the player that information before the shit hits the fan. Look forward to more content with the characters as of right now every girl in the demo is great save the neighbor's daughter. I just don't like her face.
Animation could be touched up a bit with regards to smoothness as well as posing with the mouth for the blowjob.
Definitely something to pay attention to!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm... this has the type of writing that is exhausting to read through. People have extremely long conversations about nothing much in particular. Just banter for banter's sake. And the banter is of the quirky or "witty" nature that can get pretty grating.

Also, I felt like the intro scene was misplaced. Not really sure what the purpose of it was. That kind of heartfelt moment of reflection and camaraderie can be quite powerful after we experience the hardships and triumphs leading up to it. If we don't know anything about these 2 characters, we are not really able to feel the moment with them. It also kinda acts like a spoiler to possible plot developments.

I'm sure the dev thought things through and has a plan, so I won't say this is definitely wrong, especially when we don't actually have the finished product. My thoughts on this is like this. Normally, when stories start in the middle or at the end, it should be to garner interest and curiosity. "How did things get like this?" For example, you start with some crazy action sequence where all hell is breaking loose and then flashback to the start. Or you start with part of the climax but before the resolution and then flashback to the start.

What we see at the beginning of this game feels like the resolution really. It doesn't really get us interested in finding out how things went to shit. It feels like a poignant ending to the whole arc where 2 characters reflect on their loss and look ahead towards a brighter future. That feels like a mistake, but I am not a writer or anything so maybe I am full of shit.

Anyways, good luck with the project. I still want to stick around and see what this apocalypse is all about and find out if the MC can actually partake in that "crime and corruption" teased in the overview.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes