3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Dizsolution [v0.01.05] [Fate]

This Game is developed by:Fate
Version of the game: 0.01.05
If you like the game please consider supporting the creator:

Original Size Win/Linux: 1950MB - Compressed Size: 400MB

Download:
Win:
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RpaKit (madeddy@github). Mods Used: Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod v2.6.1 (Penfold Mole@f95zone)

Dec 11, 2021
We have a girlfriend, see no cheating tag.

Can we not cheat through the whole game? Is there a only girlfriend path?

Regards

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well i lost interest in this game pretty quickly. we see SOOOO much shit about other peoples lives its hard to believe theres only one MC. combine that with seeing some other dude bang some girl who couldnt pay him off well thats it for me.

decided to skip everything after that and i think she's killed at the end.

the game is pretty Kinetic for the most part. not alot of interaction.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
## OP with very bad preview pictures ##
X0R Could you please fix the preview pictures? They are useless at that small size, and also some users are reporting they do not show images you actually find in the game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dizsolution [v0.01.05] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 380mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Interesting story with nice girls and an MC who isnt boring like a wet piece of paper.

I would just rethink how many characters are in the game. Theres too many people introduced too early its confusing.

Do these alternate scenes as people become relevent so we know how there tied in (like the candy strippers / scientists we find out quickly they are related to Kayla). You shouldn't intrduce people in one update without us getting to know who they are otherwise its hard to keep up update to update cause ati t stands I don't care about half the cast and I won't remeber them by next update.

Will most of the game take place current day or in the future? Or will it alternate?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
well i lost interest in this game pretty quickly. we see SOOOO much shit about other peoples lives its hard to believe theres only one MC. combine that with seeing some other dude bang some girl who couldnt pay him off well thats it for me.
I agree. Hope it was the last time we saw that 'people friendly' dickhead demand pussy from women who're late on their payments coz that scene was absolutely unnecessary. I'm not really interested in seeing a cheap, dumb hoe get fucked by a random idiot, who's irrelevant to the story, for reasons. The MC could've done that as a reward for helping her out, or he could've simply ignored her, but instead, the dev makes her a dumb slut and kills her off afterward, smh. And to rub salt into the wound, the best girl's a lesbian, again for reasons, and a beautiful blonde probably got dicked down by his friend, not the MC. Wonder if she'll get killed too just so the dev could calm down the peeps who don't like NTR.:FacePalm:

Basically, the game's like watching damn Temptation Island or something, coz the MC barely flirts with other women, and yeah, I don't like the 'default' girlfriend bullshit and would prefer to choose the girlfriend myself.:rolleyes:

decided to skip everything after that and i think she's killed at the end.
It's understandable. All those ppl suddenly popping up into the story better be important, otherwise, they just a waste of time for both the player and the dev. And to make it 'sweet', the hoe was really beautiful, just like that jogging girl. I understand why you're reluctant to keep playing the game coz all those beautiful women getting killed or just fucked by NPCs for no real reason is never a plus for a supposed non NTR game. Hope things get better in the next updates, and there won't be any more surprise scenes like the one you mentioned, but I'm not so sure this would fit the premise.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
"Dizsolution is the story of you , a 24-year-old man..." yeah, suuure... and you have to spend a lot of your time away from MC watching other people' lives. So far this is another game without multiple protagonist tag (there is one choice we make for someone other than MC) following the lives of a dozen other ppl instead of focusing on MC.
Btw, it's interesting that the missing tags are almost always from the same "family". What a strange coincidence, isn't it? :LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I agree. Hope it was the last time we saw that 'people friendly' dickhead demand pussy from women who're late on their payments coz that scene was absolutely unnecessary. I'm not really interested in seeing a cheap, dumb hoe get fucked by a random idiot, who's irrelevant to the story, for reasons. The MC could've done that as a reward for helping her out, or he could've simply ignored her, but instead, the dev makes her a dumb slut and kills her off afterward, smh. And to rub salt into the wound, the best girl's a lesbian, again for reasons, and a beautiful blonde probably got dicked down by his friend, not the MC. Wonder if she'll get killed too just so the dev could calm down the peeps who don't like NTR.:FacePalm:

Basically, the game's like watching damn Temptation Island or something, coz the MC barely flirts with other women, and yeah, I don't like the 'default' girlfriend bullshit and would prefer to choose the girlfriend myself.:rolleyes:

It's understandable. All those ppl suddenly popping up into the story better be important, otherwise, they just a waste of time for both the player and the dev. And to make it 'sweet', the hoe was really beautiful, just like that jogging girl. I understand why you're reluctant to keep playing the game coz all those beautiful women getting killed or just fucked by NPCs for no real reason is never a plus for a supposed non NTR game. Hope things get better in the next updates, and there won't be any more surprise scenes like the one you mentioned, but I'm not so sure this would fit the premise.
the thing that makes me laugh actually is that at some point this is gonna be a zombie game. so the whole Mafia/gang bit is gonna be pointless cause the start of the game already shows that zombies take over.

dev is doing something unique there i suppose but at the same time it doesnt really feel like it should be added.

*MC takes down mafia* hooray we got them out of the way, now peace for all...oh wait Zombies.:LOL:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
the thing that makes me laugh actually is that at some point this is gonna be a zombie game. so the whole Mafia/gang bit is gonna be pointless cause the start of the game already shows that zombies take over.
I'd gladly say I'm looking forward to it, but 8 or 9/10 zombie games end up being abandoned, so I'm not gonna hold my breath for this one to be finished either, given the disappointing start (IMHO) it had. Hope the dev will succeed, but we shall see.

dev is doing something unique there i suppose but at the same time it doesnt really feel like it should be added.
I agree. Either of those options is better than having them both. Da fuck's gonna happen next ?? Zombie mobsters and dickheads gonna cuck us and eat our LIs in front of us for good measure if we screw up ??:ROFLMAO: Personally, I'm more of a mob/gang kinda guy, and since we already have wannabe supermodels who sell their holes to pay rent like 'sweet' Angel did, it would be a better option. Having zombies pop up to clap cheeks and eat hoes and motherfuckers is just too Resident Evil for me. Dev's welcome to tell the story how they want, ofc, but going for both of those options is time consuming, one of them is enough.

*MC takes down mafia* hooray we got them out of the way, now peace for all...oh wait Zombies.:LOL:
Imagine seeing the MC fuck a lot of female zombies now, including his (probably) dead soo-to-be wife and all the dead women who got fucked by random dudes so the dev would have an excuse to say that the MC fucked them too. Better late than never, I guess.:ROFLMAO: Or what if a zombie tried to cuck the player as the story unfolds ?? Considering what we've seen so far, I wouldn't surprised to see that happening.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Dizsolution [v0.01.05] [Fate]

Download Apk: ,

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.dizsolution/

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost''
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes