3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Wow, 1.8GB-heavy demo. There's around 600 renders there, 3.5MB each. The dev should really consider a better format than PNG.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Amazing debut.. Great potential story.. strong characters.. visuals need a slight tweak but for a demo and debut they rock! Musical score is absolutly brilliant.. animation is quite good.. comedy timing is spot on.. Dont listen to the whiners who complain about long dialogues blah blah blah.. there the sort who just want to get to the fapping.. this has a potential to be an actual good STORY with lewd elements there to support the story setting.. Already became a pateron based on the demo and i'm choosy when it comes to support so it goes to show that this is a title that CAN actually go somewhere and not be another Abandoned Reads Casualty.. Well done on the demo.. I'm hooked

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Dizsolution [Demo]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good timing, I just finished Now&Then. The demo is short but enough to meet some hotties. Clean renders but a bit oververbose in the writing.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm really curious how the description fits with the intro.
And do we play more in the now or also in the apocalypse, later on ?

As for the girls, with one exception i found them all rather good. As always not a fan of being in a existing relationship, so i hope we can change that fast, without much cheating and the best girl is in a lesbian relationship....:cautious: hopefully we can change that too, soon.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
So far looking at the banner.. Top Left corner - Blonde pigtails (being a dik) Lilly type is my fav and hopefully a girl who doesnt get zombie turned.. id def do a playthrough to see her be the main girl

kentho444

Feb 27, 2022
Good demo, I like the models too. The plot so far feels fine but its better to play the next updates to see whats really going on. Thanks!

WhoaMyWhat

May 13, 2020
Excited to see more! Terrified of the notorious abandoned games lists growing, hope this one doesn't get added to the list. Fun characters with a interesting story, keep up the good work!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1658524716933.png

Update

Chapter 1 is finished and ready for Early Access download by anyone in the Street Boss tier or above. I really am eager and a little nervous to start getting some feedback. Hopefully, it meets or exceeds everyone's expectations.
For those that like to know, Changelog:
Chapter 1 has 1690 renders,
47 songs
(+5 alternate versions of some of these songs),
nearly 16K lines of code,
and more animations than I care to count,
I'll just state that one third of those lines of code is animations
(But there are 11 animations worth noting).

The main release date is set and scheduled for automatic release Monday, July 25th @ 1pm EST, for those that want to wait. This is the base game, so there will be no update version with this release (because this is the first release), and it is required in order to gain access to future update versions. This means that the current minimum tier to access the base game is the "Street Hustler," but I will also point out, that tier has limited space and once it's full, the minimum tier required to access the Base Game will then become the "Rocker" tier.
Dizsolution is currently only available through Patreon, but I am considering adding it to itch.io sometime in the future for those that prefer that option or, for whatever reason, may not be able to use Patreon, but it will likely be at a slightly increased price compared to whatever the cost is to access the Base Game through Patreon.
Finally, for anyone that is in a "Founders" tier, if you ever desire to access a tier upgrade option, such as Early Access, but don't want to chance losing your limited space spot within a "Founders" tier, don't hesitate to message me and we can always work something out so you never need to risk leaving that tier and potentially losing access to it by doing so.
Stay safe and be well everybody

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664744357444.png

For those that like to know, Chapter 1 has 1690 renders, 47 songs (+5 alternate versions of some of these songs), nearly 16K lines of code, and more animations than I care to count, I'll just state that one third of those lines of code is animations (But there are 11 animations worth noting).

Reactions: oleollon
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes